LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Boller to start vs Niners Sunday.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 49erJeff
  • Info N/A
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4526699

I know he has a strong arm, but no targets. I still love the Niners chances to get some INT's this weekend. He hasn't started a game since 07.
Hopefully he'll be running for his life the whole game.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Hopefully he'll be running for his life the whole game.

I have a good feeling about that
the Rams suck w/Bulger they are going to be really bad with Boller
Well there is this saying.....on any given Sunday. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Well there is this saying.....on any given Sunday. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Its home coming for Boller, cant sleep on him
Last week against the Pack, the Rams looked pretty bad with Bulger at QB until he got hurt. Then Boller came in and he looked really good for two possessions. After that, Boller was pretty ineffective.
rather play against bulger
GOOD ......... Our win will come against a healthy QB then.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Boller actually has better numbers than Bulger. Its not saying much but you just never know on Sunday.

This game is a MUST WIN. If we beat them, we are set in terms of controlling our destiny in our division having beaten 3 of our division foes.

doesn't matter if bulger started anyways. we would have probably put him out for the game early on. this is better for the rams so bulger gets the majority of the snaps in practice.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I think Boller give the Rams a better qb. Bulger was very good a long time ago. the younger Boller should be a better player for them. We should still find away to win.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Well, let the feast begin.
he will throw 2 picks
I was actually hoping Marc Bulger would play. This way the 49ers could knock him around like a pinball. I'm sure we're still going to dominate, but I think Kyle Boller gives the Rams a better chance to win.
Share 49ersWebzone