There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How Many Times Have You Seen That Damn Catch Today?

I would have to say at least 30 times so far....I really trying to avoid it, but every friggin channel I put it on it's there.


I'm not joking when I say at least 30 times either, it could be way higher for all I know, and it's only gonna get worse as the week goes by.


I'm over it, just tired of seeing it over and over and over and over...

How many times have you guys had to watch it? And congrats in advance to those who have managed to avoid it after the game and have only seen it the once.
like 20
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,452
the last 20 seconds of that game is going to go straight into Maddens porno vault
Once, not counting the immediate replays from the game. I'll be avoiding TV this week. Can't stand to see it again.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
the last 20 seconds of that game is going to go straight into Maddens porno vault

Another reason for the bitterness is that we gave the National media more cover to unashamedly slobber on Favre's knob until the Viking's lose a game.

Also, that play will probably live on forever or a really long time.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
the last 20 seconds of that game is going to go straight into Maddens porno vault
good one lol so true
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Another reason for the bitterness is that we gave the National media more cover to unashamedly slobber on Favre's knob until the Viking's lose a game.


So how many times have you seen the replay?
way too many times
2452084548578375.4

Dude, who has the game on Tivo? I have gotta see the reverse angle replay, they only showed it once, but damn it looked like the receivers toes were over the line! I saw that shot and thought this might come back, then al the broadcast showed was Farve running around humping all his team mates!

Anybody who has game film please post that replay somewhere, I have got to see it again.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Another reason for the bitterness is that we gave the National media more cover to unashamedly slobber on Favre's knob until the Viking's lose a game.


So how many times have you seen the replay?


My estimate is at least a dozen up to the start of The Simpsons.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Dude, who has the game on Tivo? I have gotta see the reverse angle replay, they only showed it once, but damn it looked like the receivers toes were over the line! I saw that shot and thought this might come back, then al the broadcast showed was Farve running around humping all his team mates!

Anybody who has game film please post that replay somewhere, I have got to see it again.

I've seen the super zoomed shot a few times today, his front foot looked to be inbounds, and there is no way there was enough evidence to overturn the call anyways.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,157
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Another reason for the bitterness is that we gave the National media more cover to unashamedly slobber on Favre's knob until the Viking's lose a game.


That's what pisses me off the most, but on the same token, we have finally gained a lot of respect around the league. That maybe a little comforting.