There are 269 users in the forums

How Many Times Have You Seen That Damn Catch Today?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We just lost to a better team and an all time clutch player. That's what it is. Sometimes it happens.

exactly, hopefully the team learns from what happened today.

As bad as some aspects of play have been so far even YOU have to admit that we are no longer the team we've been the past 5-6 years
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by niners94:
Once, not counting the immediate replays from the game. I'll be avoiding TV this week. Can't stand to see it again.

cosigned, went to lunch after the game and managed to skip all post game and espn stuff. wont be watching espn or anything this week. just going to watch stuff like fringe, house, heroes, the last few sf giants games, etc.

really horrible sports week for me in general. cal loss dropping to 24, giants falling apart, than brett favre doing this to us. ugh.

I feel you brother. Back to Regis and Kelly, followed by The View.
We just lost to a better team and an all time clutch player. That's what it is. Sometimes it happens.

It's like '98, but reverse.
ZERO

I refuse to watch sports channels because my college team lost, and my niners lost.
They both lost games they should have won too.
That's what makes it so bad
[ Edited by cestmoi on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:26 PM ]
Originally posted by cestmoi:
ZERO

I refuse to watch sports channels because my college team lost, and my niners lost.
They both lost games they should have won too.
That's what makes it so bad

So you didn't watch the game?
SOMEONE MAKE A GIF!!!!!!!!!

for me to poop on!!!!
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by niners94:
Once, not counting the immediate replays from the game. I'll be avoiding TV this week. Can't stand to see it again.
cosigned, went to lunch after the game and managed to skip all post game and espn stuff. wont be watching espn or anything this week. just going to watch stuff like fringe, house, heroes, the last few sf giants games, etc. really horrible sports week for me in general. cal loss dropping to 24, giants falling apart, than brett favre doing this to us. ugh.
I feel you brother. Back to Regis and Kelly, followed by The View.

lol ouch. gayass comcast just showed that damn throw again btw. but yeah, im not sure what ill watch but it wont be bspn and nflnetwork. im sick of everyone ejaculating themselves to favre.
aVoid NFL network unless you want to see Steve marruci get a erection while talking about Brett fart. [/b]
i think i'm the only one still not convinced it was a catch. i have accepted the lost and am over it. just not so positive it was a catch..all i know if it was ruled out.. there would not be enough evidence to overturn because of the bobble.
[ Edited by keeferr75 on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM ]
Originally posted by keeferr75:
i think i'm the only one still not convinced it was a catch. i have accepted the lost and am over it. just not so positive it was a catch..all i know if it was ruled out.. there would not be enough evidence to overturn because of the bobble.

It was definitely a catch and he was definitely in bounds.

Originally posted by keeferr75:

Yep
Yo Lewis I'm real happy for you and I'ma let you finish but Dwight Clark had the greatest catch of all time. ALL TIME.

• dust-7
  • Info N/A

Definitely was.

Shouldn't have gotten that far downfield, however.

The 49ers had a TD lead, basically, 4 pts, with Favre pinned at his own 20, no TOs, ninety seconds on the clock. And Singletary said - okay, I'll give you a practice field to work with. See if you can beat us. A backup QB could have done the same, AND beat Roman who was beat on the play and couldn't push the receiver out.

Singletary sez - I want WINNERS! But he didn't want to win.

Singletary sez - FINISH! But they didn't, today. And he said in his remarks after the game - WE . . didn't finish! And he was right.

I'm sick of that catch not because it wasn't dramatic - but because it needn't have been. He should never have been that far downfield able to make that pass!
man, u know it's gonna be on ALL this week.

that's why i plan to not watch nfl network, or any ESPN shows this week.

Cause it was voted like the best play of the day, and probably is gonna be for the week.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Yo Lewis I'm real happy for you and I'ma let you finish but Dwight Clark had the greatest catch of all time. ALL TIME.

HAHAHA, I LOVE IT. GOOD STUFF.
Share 49ersWebzone