
There are 687 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by Shorteous:Originally posted by brandonjg:Originally posted by Ang:
Please use this thread for post-game analysis of the defense as a whole, and/or individual players.
Be advised that relevant threads may be merged into this one at the discretion of the moderating staff.
Who gave up that winning td? Who blew coverage?
Bly should have picked that ball off.
Roman gave that up, fail!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Blitz:
I see Roman still has some Nowin in him. Classic Nowin regime play on his part. I can't wait for the day when he is no longer needed on this team.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea as wack and conservative as the offense got this goes on the defense and that final play. Just unacceptable all around.
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Unfortunately Dre Bly dropping that interception really killed us! And letting the receiver get out of bounds when the other team is out of timeouts is just horrible. We are moving in the right direction but have a ways to go! And I believe we will be 3-1 after next week and 3-0 in the Dvision. We are in good position we just have to continue to improve, our is playing very well. Now our O is another question and I squarely blame it on very poor line play, the run blocking is not there! They need an O line coach like Kevin Gogan to show them what nasty really is!
Originally posted by mryan1004:Originally posted by Blitz:
I see Roman still has some Nowin in him. Classic Nowin regime play on his part. I can't wait for the day when he is no longer needed on this team.
hopefully with the panther's pick we can get taylor mays or eric berry!!!!
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Unfortunately Dre Bly dropping that interception really killed us! And letting the receiver get out of bounds when the other team is out of timeouts is just horrible. We are moving in the right direction but have a ways to go! And I believe we will be 3-1 after next week and 3-0 in the Dvision. We are in good position we just have to continue to improve, our D is playing very well. Now our O is another question and I squarely blame it on very poor line play, the run blocking is not there! They need an O line coach like Kevin Gogan to show them what nasty really is!
Originally posted by Mospeed:
He lost us this game. All he had to do was break down and harass Favre so he'd be unable to throw the football but instead he tried to spear him only to let Favre step to the side and buy a seemingly 3 second wait before he threw the ball. I'm also not sure why Roman didn't try pushing Lewis out the back of the endzone but thats a whole other thread.


you got to be f**king kidding me.