LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 315 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by corona55569:
Niner demon I don't have a Facebook but email me [email protected] all 49ers fan are welcome ( even if your only a fan because your from San fe LOL) .... u know the 818 ha ha go niners !
Better yet you should come to the SF Bar & Saloon on Pico Blvd in West LA, Every TV is going to air the Niners game it will be packed so get there early. I should be there by 9am to get a good table. Trust me you'll like it
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
Originally posted by corona55569:
Niner demon I don't have a Facebook but email me [email protected] all 49ers fan are welcome ( even if your only a fan because your from San fe LOL) .... u know the 818 ha ha go niners !
Better yet you should come to the SF Bar & Saloon on Pico Blvd in West LA, Every TV is going to air the Niners game it will be packed so get there early. I should be there by 9am to get a good table. Trust me you'll like it

before I had sunday ticket, I used to be there every game.
Thanks to all that made this happen for us in the LA Market!
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Yeah. And my landlord wont let me get Directv @ my apartment because she doesnt want a dish attracting attention to her building (ala hoodlums and thieves).

And my parents are hooked on Dish because they get all the Paki/Indian channels at a good rate. So Im always screwed.

ZRF and all those out of state 9ers fans like me (in Seattle area) that do not have Direct TV. You now can get NFL Ticket on PS3 if you are willing to pay...http://us.playstation.com/psn/nfl/
About time! Don't think i will be able to sleep well SAT night.... kinda like a kid on x-mas eve.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
About time! Don't think i will be able to sleep well SAT night.... kinda like a kid on x-mas eve.

I work till 3 AM sunday mornings and can't even sleep. Go Niners!
Originally posted by Xantho:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Yeah. And my landlord wont let me get Directv @ my apartment because she doesnt want a dish attracting attention to her building (ala hoodlums and thieves).

And my parents are hooked on Dish because they get all the Paki/Indian channels at a good rate. So Im always screwed.

ZRF and all those out of state 9ers fans like me (in Seattle area) that do not have Direct TV. You now can get NFL Ticket on PS3 if you are willing to pay...http://us.playstation.com/psn/nfl/

I believe you can also get Sunday ticket to go which is the online stuff if your apartment won't let you have a dish.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Most of the country will be watching us we better have a good showing.
just checked the TV guide listings in it is official we got sum niner luv in SO Cal......................YaY!!!
i guess those emails that they received from the felllow faithful did work good job ppl.

Was just on the site, some funny things.

Tampa, FL isnt getting NO @ TB at 4PM EST on FOX, they are getting DAL/NE.

Baltmore, MD is no game at 4, even though FOX has the doubeheader.

I am mad, WASH/PHI is my local 1PM game, its weird, I am in Albany, NY whch is fine, since we are dominated by NFL East teams whenever the NYG arent on, but Syracuse, NY has us.

Does anyone live around Burbank?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
welp, so much for that. Pats vs. Steelers this week. To be fair, it's CBS this week.
Chaz, why did you bump this thread??? I got all excited thinking I was gonna get the Niner game and then I see the date of the posts... it's LAST WEEKS info!!!
Originally posted by MILFS:
Does anyone live around Burbank?

Sylmar. Work at Universal right down the street from you.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
Chaz, why did you bump this thread??? I got all excited thinking I was gonna get the Niner game and then I see the date of the posts... it's LAST WEEKS info!!!

sorry man.
Share 49ersWebzone