LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

49ers accuse Jets of Tampering *Updated*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4503739

Im making this up out of thin air but here me out

Do you think the Jets are doing this because they know they are gonna be caught for tampering so they are trying to keep the fans behind them by doing something like this and giving a game ball to there most recognizable fan 5 days after the victory over the Patriots.

Remember this is just something to think about, just something i made up.

and cue the face palms in 5........4............3............2......
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4503739

Im making this up out of thin air but here me out

Do you think the Jets are doing this because they know they are gonna be caught for tampering so they are trying to keep the fans behind them by doing something like this and giving a game ball to there most recognizable fan 5 days after the victory over the Patriots.

Remember this is just something to think about, just something i made up.

and cue the face palms in 5........4............3............2......

Originally posted by NinerGM:
Ok..........

Getting back to Crabtree changing his phone number which was also REPORTED ON ESPN LAST NIGHT......

What's important is his TEAMMATES are now saying THEY DON'T CARE. That's the shift in message. THE TEAM HAS MOVED ON. That's not speculation. Didn't Takeo say "you can't miss what you never had..."

There's no guarantee at all at all that Crabtree will make the 49ers better. You're talking about a team that has been losing for a while so what's one more year. This team isn't a player away so why would you overpay for one? The same logic applies to a UFA who wants x dollars, etc.

Look, the 49ers have 2 draft picks next year and even if Crabtree joins the Jets or Cowboys even prior to the tampering charges, yes those teams might become better on paper. At this point, if I'm the 49ers, with 2 #1s (and it's looking like the Panther's pick is going to be a HIGH #1 thanks to Delhomme), the 49ers have more than enough ammo to bring in a proven, larger, faster, tested WR like Marshall who's just dyyyyying to get out of Denver not because he's greedy but because he's been lied to by the Broncs front office, etc. Willing to bet Denver dumps him for a 3rd or 4th.

Sorry, but I'm over it - WRs are only good as their QBs and QBs are only as good as their OLs. Don't think so, ask Tom Brady. Randy Moss has been looking incredible this season.....oh wait, not. WRs are overrated and have always been IMHO. I love Jerry, Joe, Young, Craig, Rathman, etc... but if it weren't for McKittrick and Walsh being able to design plays and develop the undersized, 6th, 7th pick OL, the 49ers would have never been great - maybe just good.

You can look it up - when we lost McKittrick was the true beginning of the end.

God rest his soul.

RIP Bob...

Agree 110 freakin %

~Ceadder
There is # 15 jersey getting mold in the 9ers locker room
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigMar:

and in my closet.
Originally posted by Chief:
and in my closet.

and mine.

Let us know when the others start pissing and spitting on it.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
and in my closet.

and mine.

Not mine! I don't buy rookie jerseys

and in my closet.

I put my crabtree jersey next to the Alex Smith jersey so it won't get lonely
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

and in my closet.

I put my crabtree jersey next to the Alex Smith jersey so it won't get lonely

HAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!

..........c'mon man.

and in my closet.

Does it sport "Crabtree" or did you get it without the stenciling? If it's embroidered, you might be better off to have it removed(when you finally know what's up) and have the next player's name affixed to it. There I just saved you mad $$ for having to buy another one. lol

Or even better yet find a big "No" circle sewn over the numbers to show your displeasure with the whole situation.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I thought this was interesting.....

Wells says he's made millions in the bail-bonds business, and doesn't need to ride his cousin's coattails for money or access. He's gotten past the ropes and seen the NFL high life as a bodyguard for former Dallas Cowboys players Michael Irvin and Adam "Pacman" Jones, and is widely known in the Cowboys organization. Wells says it takes a village to raise a young African-American man, and that he always wanted to make sure the young Crabtree had someone strong to lean on.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=hotread2/crabtree

Wells is widely known in the Cowboys organization?

ding, ding, ding.... we just discovered team number 2 that Deion was talk'en abouts.

Clearly had to be the Jets and Cowboys.... just as we guessed.

So funny, first loud mouty Deion spills it and now Crabtree's loud mouth Cousin chims in.

The only way this holdout makes sense to me is that some team or teams have somehow indicated to Crabtree that they are willing to meet his price.
just wear this and stencil in " Cause we sure don't" on the back.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
This sure shut everyone up over at the Jets board...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200136&page=23

Originally posted by AmpLee:
This sure shut everyone up over at the Jets board...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200136&page=23

Amp, that is classic Great job
Share 49ersWebzone