LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

BRETT FAVRE = NINER KILLER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bfree:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It's pre-ordained, folks. The guy is a Niner killer. Yes, we beat him last year, when he was playing with a battered arm (although the Jets wouldnt let anyone know); the only other time we could overcome his "reign" over us was with a HOF QB throwing to a HOF WR in the final seconds of a playoff game.

Brett Favre is a Niner killer. If we lose this weekend, its because of his ARM, not AP's legs. If we want to win, we better blitz, and blitz often.

HOF WR?? TO caught that pass not Jerry Rice.

And TO will be in the HOF some day...

I doubt that. He is a good WR but I don't think he is a HOF caliber WR.
Wait till Justin Smith tosses him a few times like a rag doll. Just ask Kurt.
It's pre-ordained, folks. The guy is a Niner killer. Yes, we beat him last year, when he was playing with a battered arm (although the Jets wouldnt let anyone know); the only other time we could overcome his "reign" over us was with a HOF QB throwing to a HOF WR in the final seconds of a playoff game.

Brett Favre is a Niner killer. If we lose this weekend, its because of his ARM, not AP's legs. If we want to win, we better blitz, and blitz often.

Maybe this Hof...

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Favre WAS a Niner Killer. Now? Not so much. I'll take my chances if the game comes down to our D against his arm/brain.

he has been a niner killer in the past...will he still be one? we will find out on sunday
Originally posted by valrod33:
3 WORDS
PATRICK WILLIS IS GONNA HURT THAT OLD f**k BRETT FAVRE MAKE THE f**kER s**t HIS WRANGLERS

If I was an absolute beast I'd have a superman tattoo too. Oh and I like the humble tie and suit pic at the bottom.

Owens is a lock for the HOF.

how is he not

3rd all time in touchdown receptions

Yeah, just like he killed us last year.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Favre WAS a Niner Killer. Now? Not so much. I'll take my chances if the game comes down to our D against his arm/brain.

Gotta agree w/Stoney.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:

Owens is a lock for the HOF.

Nobody is a lock for the HOF.

Blitz too often and watch Peterson run right through us? I respectfully disagree...

... and, to those who don't know any better, T.O. is a future Hall of Famer.

Share 49ersWebzone