LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 335 users in the forums

How About Some Love for Shawntae Spencer!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chimp914:

Something we need to be doing with both our corners on a regular basis!
  • irief
  • Veteran
I think we arguably have the best secondary (best 5 DB's) of any team right now. Especially if you also consider how effective they are in both run support and laying the wood after some one makes a catch.
Originally posted by 666SF666SF:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by hklar17:

Bro looks like he's ready to tear some meat off a carcass!

He is playing great & I hope he continues his stellar play along with the rest of the secondary.
Shawntae, I love you bro Montana!!!

It seem like folks are pickin' at Nate more than Shawntae...which is amazing, considering how fans felt about him before...LOL!! Good sh!t Shawntae keep it up!!!!
[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Sep 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM ]
Shawntae pretty much shut TJ WHOSYOURMOMMA down. Great f**king game. That 1on1 coverage he had on TJ when they threw a deep TD to him was awesome. TJ had no chance.
Starting Spencer was a genius move, I'm absolutely stoked that Spencer is ballin![/right]
Originally posted by irief:
I think we arguably have the best secondary (best 5 DB's) of any team right now. Especially if you also consider how effective they are in both run support and laying the wood after some one makes a catch.

agreed, and that isn't a homer statement.
Glad he's back in the starting lineup. Teach 'em a lesson, Shawntae!

love
*fap*
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by irief:

agreed, and that isn't a homer statement.

+1
Bly as the Nickel, Brown as the Dime and those guys were supposedly neck and neck for the starting job.

Our CBs are yoked, yo

It's a shame we don't miss / forgot about Walt Harris, a classy pro (and Pro Bowler) while he was here

CB depth is a GOOD problem to have

Shantae's coverage on Whosyourmama was textbook

Shantae is tall and Rangy, Bly and Brown are 5'10 guys. It's good to have a tall corner (Bailey, Asimugha)
Share 49ersWebzone