LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

How About Some Love for Shawntae Spencer!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Bly as the Nickel, Brown as the Dime and those guys were supposedly neck and neck for the starting job.

Our CBs are yoked, yo

It's a shame we don't miss / forgot about Walt Harris, a classy pro (and Pro Bowler) while he was here

CB depth is a GOOD problem to have

Shantae's coverage on Whosyourmama was textbook

Shantae is tall and Rangy, Bly and Brown are 5'10 guys. It's good to have a tall corner (Bailey, Asimugha)

Yeah I agree. I think a key reason that Spencer is starting is because he matches up well on the outside because of his size--he's also ballin so it's not that he doesn't deserve it. Also, having quicker, smaller CBs inside (Bly and Brown) is another good idea since that's usually where the quicker, smaller, faster WRs are.

I love the way our 2ndary is playing right now. Let's keep that ish up!
Bly as the Nickel, Brown as the Dime and those guys were supposedly neck and neck for the starting job.

Our CBs are yoked, yo

It's a shame we don't miss / forgot about Walt Harris, a classy pro (and Pro Bowler) while he was here

Shantae is tall and Rangy, Bly and Brown are 5'10 guys. It's good to have a tall corner (Bailey, Asimugha)

i miss that word!...however u spell it
Originally posted by verb1der:

Our CBs are yoked, yo

i hate that word
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Our CBs are yoked, yo

i hate that word

dude, you don't want to "get your yokes on"?! lol
Share 49ersWebzone