LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Jason Hill

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
I would rather keep Hill over ziegler, I hate ziegler.

Why the hell do you hate Zeigler? He is a good target and brings something that other guys on this team don't. He's a tall target with long arms and he can jump really high. He also has good hands. That means if you need a first down, throw it high in his area and he'll bring it down. Or you can go to him for a fade route vs the other team's 3rd/4th corner. He also runs routes well. You guys are ridiculous.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Why the hell do you hate Zeigler?

He forms biased opinions toward players because they haven't proved anything in an actual game yet. Don't pay much attention to him, he's just a concern troll trying to stir things up with negativity. This is why you never see analysis from him.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Zeigler is badass.
I was'nt a big fan of Ziegler but thats what competition is for and let the best man win
I don't have a problem with Zeigler, at-least this year.......it seems he put on alittle more weight than previous years...and he has caught almost everything thrown his way...

the one WR I do have a problem with is Josh Morgan....I don't know what he brings to our starting offense....

I'd rather have our Depth chart

Crabtree
Ginn
Zeigler or Jason Hill
then Morgan....

I have seen him get caught from behind on numerous occasions.....as well as drop a wide open pass, because "it came down like a punt"......sure its funny, but we can't be having those types of excuses from a WR during the regular season....its not like there were defenders near him that messed with his concentration.....he just dropped a catch.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TheAcpHater:

He forms biased opinions toward players because they haven't proved anything in an actual game yet. Don't pay much attention to him, he's just a concern troll trying to stir things up with negativity. This is why you never see analysis from him.

Ziegler is just training camp fodder he is never going to be more then that. Niners should cut both hill and ziegler because I bet you anything they can bring in someone who gets cut from another team who is better then both of those stiffs.

Ziegler is just training camp fodder he is never going to be more then that. Niners should cut both hill and ziegler because I bet you anything they can bring in someone who gets cut from another team who is better then both of those stiffs.

dude your just a sour puss, never ever satisfied and always negative. you seem like a grumpy old man. zeigler with all his hard work will finally earn a well deserved spot on this team
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

dude your just a sour puss, never ever satisfied and always negative. you seem like a grumpy old man. zeigler with all his hard work will finally earn a well deserved spot on this team

Fred, have you noticed that when Susweel has his pant sh!ts about players, he never offers analysis or logic as to WHY he thinks that? He just says shock jock material to stir things up. This is a big reason why NT is not well liked. Posts that have no thought behind them, and generally just biased trash. I'm all for everyone having an opinion, but a lot of people here never back up that opinion with anything logical. It is sickening at times.
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
I was'nt a big fan of Ziegler but thats what competition is for and let the best man win

same here, z has grown on me

*sniff* good-bye Jason Hill!

Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by 5xChamp:

same here, z has grown on me

x3 ziggy is legit.
Originally posted by bret:
Dominique Ziegler weighs 5 lbs. more than Ted Ginn and about 5 lbs. less than Jerry Rice played. He has earned the trust of his coaches and his teammates with his preparation an performance.

Jason Hill underproduced in college and wasn't even in the early rounds conversation until he pulled off a shocking 40 time. And yet, he's never played to that speed. And though he has had a few big catches he hasn't executed his assignments well enough or consistently enough over 3 years to be anything more than a guy fighting for the last spot.

Maybe Afrikan and Sandiegoniner grew up with Hill, and if so, then I can understand the blind loyalty. But if you're Niner fans, at some point you have to start to accept the fact that, for once, we have a coaching staff that DOESN'T have an agenda - unless you call giving the roster spots to the people who show up at work on time, prepared, in command of their assignments and giving 100% on every play having an agenda.

Frankly, that's the kind of agenda I'm happy to support.

He produced very well in college. Check your facts on that one.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't have a problem with Zeigler, at-least this year.......it seems he put on alittle more weight than previous years...and he has caught almost everything thrown his way...

the one WR I do have a problem with is Josh Morgan....I don't know what he brings to our starting offense....

Crabtree
Ginn
Zeigler or Jason Hill
then Morgan....

I have seen him get caught from behind on numerous occasions.....as well as drop a wide open pass, because "it came down like a punt"......sure its funny, but we can't be having those types of excuses from a WR during the regular season....its not like there were defenders near him that messed with his concentration.....he just dropped a catch.

Morgan is more of a #4 or #5 or cut from the team type of guy. He had 1 good PRESEASON game vs. the Packers years ago and everybody thinks he's a superstar. I don't get it. He never did anything before and he never did anything since. He gets caught from behind all day, complains the ball comes down like a punt, drops the ball all the time and tips the ball into the air for interceptions.

What exactly is Josh Morgan good at? Please tell me.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Crabtree
Ginn
Zeigler or Jason Hill
then Morgan....

Morgan is more of a #4 or #5 or cut from the team type of guy. He had 1 good PRESEASON game vs. the Packers years ago and everybody thinks he's a superstar. I don't get it. He never did anything before and he never did anything since. He gets caught from behind all day, complains the ball comes down like a punt, drops the ball all the time and tips the ball into the air for interceptions.

Morgan is a possession receiver and a top 5 blocking WR downfield. Everyone seems to think we need a superstar at every position. Morgan, for everything he does, and considering the offenses he has played in, would probably rank around league average if you compared him to every other team's Number 2.

Not hating on Ziggy, he should be our 4th this year, but the Morgan hate on this forum is ridiculous.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Crabtree
Ginn
Zeigler or Jason Hill
then Morgan....

Morgan is a possession receiver and a top 5 blocking WR downfield. Everyone seems to think we need a superstar at every position. Morgan, for everything he does, and considering the offenses he has played in, would probably rank around league average if you compared him to every other team's Number 2.

Not hating on Ziggy, he should be our 4th this year, but the Morgan hate on this forum is ridiculous.

Morgan is garbage. And we need a #2 WR.
Share 49ersWebzone