• Mex49
s**t; I'm drunk, funny and right
our coaches stubernes and our olines run blocking
sober up bud...power running is what you'll see the rest of the year
Originally posted by Mex49:
Our coaches. You heard it here first.

Sorry

Fire Rathman !
When the coaches announces they are going to 60% of the time, and teams stack the box with 8-9, and yet they still run....

But for now. who cares, we won! For a team that has consecutive losing seasons, lets have a win and just salavate it for at least a couple of days!
s**t; I'm drunk, funny and right

i love it. so am i
I think the OC needs to do more to make sure that blitzers don't come up the middle all game long without even being touched. Change the blocking assignments. Call more play action or screens. But do something.
  • Mex49
I think our coaches need to let the players play football. Our coaches look like they don't trust Hill or our O's ability to move the chains. Let the man throw the f**kin ball. He won the QB competition( hahHaha)

Some of the run plays were god damn pathetic
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

They made it too well known that they were going to run no matter what, so teams are going to stack the box and challenging the passing game to beat them.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
They made it too well known that they were going to run no matter what, so teams are going to stack the box and challenging the passing game to beat them.

You don't think our opponents knew that without the coach saying it.

Its called scouting and game planning. Our opponents do it too
  • Mex49
Originally posted by niners94:

Then our O-Line is a bunch of stiffs
Our coaches. You heard it here first.

Sorry

8-9 men in the box and you don't pass.... or even show play action.... Raye/Sing were kinda weak on that one.... I guess we we being patient with the run?

But we threw enough to win and a win is a win...
There were times that they all shared some blame. I think there is a silver lining in today's performance. There were some errors that will be fixed. Hill threw some passes too early, Gore missed some running lanes and the O line made mistakes. I really did not see any one area standing out as a problem more than others.
Share 49ersWebzone