There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

• watahitbylott42
  • Info N/A
THIS IS MY VERY FIRST POST AND IM THRILLED ABOUT TOMORROW AND THE SEASON,,WE GANNA SMASH THOSE DEADBIRDS...YEEEAAAAAHHHH BBBAAAAABBYYY....WWHHHOOOOOOHHHOOOOO..WIT ALL THE WAY.....
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
We are six point dogs, on the road, and 86% of this board says yes.

And, people complain that I call out the board for their homerism.
Let's just try to beat the spread.

Cheers.

P.S. Could you imagine if we took a collective field trip to the Jags board, and saw that 86% of the Jags board think they are going to beat the Colts this weekend. We'd mock them mercilessly. And, yet, the lines are the same.

The Cardinals have looked like the worst team in the league this preseason and we lost to them by 1 yard last season. Can you blame us for having some hope? Besides, homerism is allowed in Week 1 of the regular season. After that, it should be outlawed.

The Bears beat the Colts last year in the first week, didn't they? The Jaguars can too. We can beat the Cardinals. They are who we think they are.

Maybe I was a bit too rough, but it is silly that 86% believes we are going to beat the Cards. If you think your team is going to lose, it doesn't make you someone who doesn't care. It just means that you think they are going to lose.

Can it happen? Sure. Is it likely to happen? No.

For instance, 8 of the 10 ESPN analysts think Arizona will win.
Sure.

As long as Frank Gore and co. keep Kurt Warner off the field.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by watahitbylott42:
THIS IS MY VERY FIRST POST AND IM THRILLED ABOUT TOMORROW AND THE SEASON,,WE GANNA SMASH THOSE DEADBIRDS...YEEEAAAAAHHHH BBBAAAAABBYYY....WWHHHOOOOOOHHHOOOOO..WIT ALL THE WAY.....

• watahitbylott42
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by watahitbylott42:

[/quotE

HATER
Hell yeah, I am so goddamn excited for this game it's unfathomable.

You have to believe we're going to win just because we get to start all over again. It's a new season and, although I'm a realist, the beginning of the season always brings renewed optimism warranted or not.

That's why we're called the Faithful
Originally posted by B650:
We are six point dogs, on the road, and 86% of this board says yes.

And, people complain that I call out the board for their homerism.
Let's just try to beat the spread.

Cheers.

P.S. Could you imagine if we took a collective field trip to the Jags board, and saw that 86% of the Jags board think they are going to beat the Colts this weekend. We'd mock them mercilessly. And, yet, the lines are the same.

The Cardinals have looked like the worst team in the league this preseason and we lost to them by 1 yard last season. Can you blame us for having some hope? Besides, homerism is allowed in Week 1 of the regular season. After that, it should be outlawed.

The Bears beat the Colts last year in the first week, didn't they? The Jaguars can too. We can beat the Cardinals. They are who we think they are.

Maybe I was a bit too rough, but it is silly that 86% believes we are going to beat the Cards. If you think your team is going to lose, it doesn't make you someone who doesn't care. It just means that you think they are going to lose.

Can it happen? Sure. Is it likely to happen? No.

For instance, 8 of the 10 ESPN analysts think Arizona will win.

Hey great for those ESPN analysts.....guess if they say so then it must be true....
  • ZRF80
If we keep the game close, we can win. If we are playing from behind, we wont. It seems like Singletary is hooked on the run, run, run philosophy. And if we go down 10-0 or 14-0 and continue to play pound ball, we're in for a looonggg night.

Anyways, I cant go into Sunday not rooting for my Niners to win. I say we blow them out 55-10. Hill has 4 TDs; Gore runs for over 120 yards.

Originally posted by ZRF80:
If we keep the game close, we can win. If we are playing from behind, we wont. It seems like Singletary is hooked on the run, run, run philosophy. And if we go down 10-0 or 14-0 and continue to play pound ball, we're in for a looonggg night.

Anyways, I cant go into Sunday not rooting for my Niners to win. I say we blow them out 55-10. Hill has 4 TDs; Gore runs for over 120 yards.

I say 65-10
Prediction...17-13 US....Gonna look like the USC or UCLA games today..
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Prediction...17-13 US....Gonna look like the USC or UCLA games today..

If we can run on them, we are winning this game
I'm so pumped, i'm ready to run through a wall.

-9fA
i think the scores gana be 17-24 niners
23-20 niners. Cards get a late td to fitz 4 cosmetic effect. gore goes for a buck. vd catches a td. Defense forces 2 to 3 turnovers, 2 will be converted to scores. cards sustain more injuries than we will. I will b there spreading major salt on dat poultry. SF Goldiggers gone rob em this weekend!!!!!
27-20 Niners.

Hill: 17/25-175 yds - 1 TD
Gore: 24-122 yds - 2 TD
Coffee: 10-45 yds