Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 553 users in the forums

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

  • lazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,687
We always play them tough.

I'm with ya!
Originally posted by Xestenz:
We always play them tough.

I'm with ya!

lmao. nice handle
A solid start against a division foe is just what we need. Sing will have the guys fired up and ready to play Sunday cant wait to see our D hit K Warner in the mouth

Go Niners
were gonna slap them around and bully them all day long
  • dugo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,478
Wouldn't be a niner fan if I EVER thought they would go into a game to lose. It'll be a good game niners 24 tards 17
well being that I have been right the last few years about the winners of our games, at least the home openers I think we will win too. There are times where I try to trick myself that we will win but I know deep in the gut that I was lying to myself and that we would lose, and sure enough. But I call a win on Sunday
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
I wouldn't be shocked but make no mistake we are the underdogs.

Is Boldin going to play?
We're due for a win in Arizona.
Originally posted by dman:
I wouldn't be shocked but make no mistake we are the underdogs.

Is Boldin going to play?

I think he is out or questionable. I also know that Fritz will get hurt and be out 3-6 weeks or longer like his Madden loverboy Troy. Go Madden curse!
Originally posted by dman:
I wouldn't be shocked but make no mistake we are the underdogs.

Is Boldin going to play?

He probably will, but from what I've been reading, he's nowhere near 100 percent
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
Originally posted by dman:
I wouldn't be shocked but make no mistake we are the underdogs.

Is Boldin going to play?

I think he is out or questionable. I also know that Fritz will get hurt and be out 3-6 weeks or longer like his Madden loverboy Troy. Go Madden curse!

Good karma, good karma, good karma...
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
Originally posted by dman:
I wouldn't be shocked but make no mistake we are the underdogs.

Is Boldin going to play?

I think he is out or questionable. I also know that Fritz will get hurt and be out 3-6 weeks or longer like his Madden loverboy Troy. Go Madden curse!

Good karma, good karma, good karma...

Hey! I earned a red square. How ironic.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone