LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 299 users in the forums

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

• TheChosenOne
  • Info N/A
What is a true niner fan suppose to say..."Ofcourse we'll win Sunday!!!!! GO NINER!!!!
Can wait to see our defense on the field, not so much the offense if they play like they did in preseason.....
The Niners will physically dominate those b***hes
i dont get it, all these idiots, like Woody Paige, Jay Mariotti, picking Seattle or Arizona to win the division, and that SF is a terrile team, have they even watched us play.

we go 3-1 in the pre-season, everyone is back, Sing is back at the helm as coach, we will be better, i guarantee it.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
i dont get it, all these idiots, like Woody Paige, Jay Mariotti, picking Seattle or Arizona to win the division, and that SF is a terrile team, have they even watched us play. we go 3-1 in the pre-season, everyone is back, Sing is back at the helm as coach, we will be better, i guarantee it.

did anyone on around the horn pick us?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
i dont get it, all these idiots, like Woody Paige, Jay Mariotti, picking Seattle or Arizona to win the division, and that SF is a terrile team, have they even watched us play. we go 3-1 in the pre-season, everyone is back, Sing is back at the helm as coach, we will be better, i guarantee it.

nope, Adande and the other guy also said were terrible.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

I don't think so... But, yesterday Darren Woodson on NFL Live picked us to upset the Tards.

those stupid fat b*****ds. oh well is up to the 9ers to prove theyre a good team and make these jerkwads look like fools.

dino i thought woodsen and bruschi both picked the tards today...
LET'S COOK...

Who gives a flying f**k what those jackasses think, as if they know crap about football...

Originally posted by TheChosenOne:
What is a true niner fan suppose to say..."Ofcourse we'll win Sunday!!!!! GO NINER!!!!
Can wait to see our defense on the field, not so much the offense if they play like they did in preseason.....

OF COURSE WE'LL WIN ON SUNDAY!!!!! GO NINERS!!!!
I am with you. I think the Cards are gonna get one of the most physical games both on offense and defense that they have gotten in a while. And if they don't Sing has some explaining to do!
  • rob28
  • Veteran
warner to fitz, boldin and breaston in the air.
hightower and beanie wells on the ground.
im starting to have nightmares.
Originally posted by rob28:
warner to fitz, boldin and breaston in the air.
hightower and beanie wells on the ground.
im starting to have nightmares.

Boldin's got a bad hammy, Fitz had about 80 yards in 2 games against us last year, Hightower averaged 2.8 yds/carry last year, and Beanie Wells is always hurt. I'm sleeping pretty well.
We are going to f**king kill 'em!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone