There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Something Joe Montana just said on Dan Patrick Show

Originally posted by ninerfreak:
tom brady was a niner fan and wanted to get drafted look how he turned out

yep and part of me wouldn't care if we traded gore, willis, the rights to cashtree basically everyone we got for him for the next 8 years! 7 playing 1 maybe 2 years mentoring a draft pick.
http://www.thepoetsnest.com/Rays/Pictures/noose.jpg
  • rugger49
  • Info N/A
Not sure if this was posted but saw this on Yahoo. Joe Montana talking about coming back from injuries and Shaun Hill

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfl/15499491;_ylt=AtEYURowF2jkjt5oLqqXZXur0op4
Summary? cant watch videos on my phone.
also pretty much says that Crabtree is getting bad advise
f**k Joe Montana that steeler loving gaylord space f**ker, he can shove his whole hand up his ass for all i care
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k Joe Montana that steeler loving gaylord space f**ker, he can shove his whole hand up his ass for all i care

I guess the Niners should give back four of the five of their championships.
  • rugger49
  • Info N/A
he started off talking about injured QB's coming back to the game like brady, palmer, and hasselback and what they have to deal with

then talks about playing hurt rather than being injured

Says Hill has to play for who he is now and not worry about who played the position before him and what they did.

Pretty much sh@t on crabtree saying he is what SF has been waiting for and needing a playmaker and its upsetting that hes hurting the team like this because of bad advise
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

I guess the Niners should give back four of the five of their championships.

Probably all 5. NO Joe, would we have taken a shot on a beat up below average qb from Tampa?

Nice

Even if you only did this for Sh@*S & Giggles, you better remember what site you are on!

Montana and Walsh built the foundation for every single unbelievable moment this franchise has in it's history!

Nice..I hope your fu*ckin around man...

wow ouch someone forgot there pills this morning?
Damn guys. Especially you vets, don't you know valrod by now? He's pretty much like redwood.

he's making fun of this thread:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=129539&highlight=montana

Gaylord!? You actually used the word Gaylord. I havn't heard that since I was in elementary school. Wow. The guy won 4 championships and thats how you respond. Joe was a competitor. Anybody who is a competitor would be angry if they lost their starting job and were traded.

P.S. He can't shove his whole hand up his anus because he has 4 rings on it and it won't fit.