LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Something Joe Montana just said on Dan Patrick Show

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k Joe Montana that steeler loving gaylord space f**ker, he can shove his whole hand up his ass for all i care

Ban
  • rugger49
  • Info N/A
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CAPS LOCK FRIDAYS.......
f**k Joe Montana that steeler loving gaylord space f**ker, he can shove his whole hand up his ass for all i care

I love it! lol He's just being like Joe. Don't give him what he wants and you are on his shat list forever more.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Sep 11, 2009 at 12:05:45 ]
ok guys i was just f**king with you, I own a Joe Montana jersey, i love the guy
i was just playing off of this thread from yesterday
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=129539

no sense of humor, its friday people loosen up

Our mistake for not raptly and diligently following every one of your posts...

My question is, why is Montana everywhere now? I thought him and the NFL were at odds for some reason or another, but now he doing NFL promotional stuff all over the place. It's nice to see, but did I miss something?
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
My question is, why is Montana everywhere now? I thought him and the NFL were at odds for some reason or another, but now he doing NFL promotional stuff all over the place. It's nice to see, but did I miss something?

Sprint came with a blank check
Originally posted by rugger49:
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CAPS LOCK FRIDAYS.......

they died thank god
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Gaylord!? You actually used the word Gaylord. I havn't heard that since I was in elementary school. Wow. The guy won 4 championships and thats how you respond. Joe was a competitor. Anybody who is a competitor would be angry if they lost their starting job and were traded.

P.S. He can't shove his whole hand up his anus because he has 4 rings on it and it won't fit.

have you tested this theory?
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Gaylord!? You actually used the word Gaylord. I havn't heard that since I was in elementary school. Wow. The guy won 4 championships and thats how you respond. Joe was a competitor. Anybody who is a competitor would be angry if they lost their starting job and were traded.

P.S. He can't shove his whole hand up his anus because he has 4 rings on it and it won't fit.

have you tested this theory?

Ouch.
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
tom brady was a niner fan and wanted to get drafted look how he turned out

yep and part of me wouldn't care if we traded gore, willis, the rights to cashtree basically everyone we got for him for the next 8 years! 7 playing 1 maybe 2 years mentoring a draft pick.

what?

• dman
  • Veteran

dumbass
Originally posted by Xestenz:

well considering that thread was pretty big, it should be obvious it was a reference to it.

then it is so over the top your sarcasm detecto should be going nuts.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by Xestenz:

well considering that thread was pretty big, it should be obvious it was a reference to it.

then it is so over the top your sarcasm detecto should be going nuts.

It's going nuts now...
Originally posted by rugger49:
he started off talking about injured QB's coming back to the game like brady, palmer, and hasselback and what they have to deal with then talks about playing hurt rather than being injured Says Hill has to play for who he is now and not worry about who played the position before him and what they did. Pretty much sh@t on crabtree saying he is what SF has been waiting for and needing a playmaker and its upsetting that hes hurting the team like this because of bad advise

im glad joe still cares about his old team. hes one of many people-chad ochocinco, jerry rice, jay feely-who have now said the same thing about crabtree. now he just needs to reach out to crabtree and convince him not to listen to the evil peion Sanders.
  • zero
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone