LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

What's your excitement level as the season begins to kick off?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your excitement level as the season begins to kick off?

For whatever reason my interest in the 9ers has diminished this past off season. I purchased sunday ticket last season for the first time but I have chosen not to renew for this season.

It's strange because I did anything and everything I could to watch them get their asses kicked from 2004 - 2008 but now it's like who gives a hoot.

I'll still watch any of their games this season if they're on tv and I have no other committments but I don't foresee myself going out of my way like I did in seasons past.

Anyway, for me, I'm currently with choice# 6 (interest is waning).

Call me a traitor for all I care! :)
very excited with high hopes. although ive felt the same way about every season for years now.

so like every year before this, i will be super pumped about the first few games, but then if we end up starting 1-3 or something, all the sudden my excitement dissipates a bit and i say "oh well, at least i still have my fantasy team."

its been a tired cycle. for once i wish my fantasy team sucked and the 49ers were good.
With the Giants in the hunt and this being the opening week of Football, My head is about to explode! That damn countdown meter they use during NFL Countdown is gonna drive me nuts! FOOTBALL!!!
Football is always exciting compared to these other sports!!!!! Try to stay cool with the my 9ers and not get too excited, but again, thats hard to do!

[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 9, 2009 at 13:48:36 ]
Im looking forward to it. on sunday and saturday ill probably be amped but im trying not to get too excited because i did the last few years and then the 9ers have sucked. but just because you jump off the mcsing wagon doesnt mean your interest is waning. it just means you disagree with the current fo, which i may or may not depending on how the first half of the season goes.
IM PUMPED!! I haven't been this excited in years!! This vid got me even more pumped!
always pumped for niner games!!! Regardless of the fact that we'll have a mediocre season.
I'm always excited when the football season begins, but I'm at the looking forward to it level with the team.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
IM PUMPED!! I haven't been this excited in years!! This vid got me even more pumped!

awesome vid! Wish it would of shown Hill's face after running for the first down without his helmet. That look on his face was priceless.

wtf ! why'd we cut sheets !!!!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
i will probably bust a nut on kickoff day
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

cuz that was against a 3rd string defense.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

awesome vid! Wish it would of shown Hill's face after running for the first down without his helmet. That look on his face was priceless.

I have been looking for Bonstonker films like these. There was one with Gore with the AC/DC tune "Can't hold me back".

Awesome footage...awesome track...awesome mix!

Man knows how to go it!

All you witnessed in that clip was...

"Will"-- Diligent purposefulness; determination...the sheer meaning of this team!

Man, I can't wait till Sunday!!

[ Edited by ninertico on Sep 9, 2009 at 14:09:09 ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

cuz that was against a 3rd string defense.

this, Sheets isnt as good as people here on the Zone make him out to be. Remember he didnt get drafted, and he is on the practice squad, there is a reason for that.

He has a lot to work on if he wants to get playing time on an NFL roster
Share 49ersWebzone