LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 242 users in the forums

What's your excitement level as the season begins to kick off?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your excitement level as the season begins to kick off?

• niner_rick
  • Info N/A
Every year there are suprise playoff teams and suprise playoff contenders!! So hell yhea excited at a fever pitch!! Why not us?!?!?!?!
The whole Crabtree fiasco and the 49ers play in the preseason has caused any excitement I had about the upcoming season to dwindle...
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
IM PUMPED!! I haven't been this excited in years!! This vid got me even more pumped!

wtf ! why'd we cut sheets !!!!

cuz that was against a 3rd string defense.

this, Sheets isnt as good as people here on the Zone make him out to be. Remember he didnt get drafted, and he is on the practice squad, there is a reason for that.

He has a lot to work on if he wants to get playing time on an NFL roster

sheet's would've put up great numbers like coffee against 2nd team D's as well
I want to be excited but my expectations are low so I am not getting crazy. Hopefully we will get off to a good start. That will help build the excitement through the season. But there is a strange feeling I am getting and I keep thinking of the possibility that we will end up the worst team in the NFL.
Add "cautiously optimistic" and that would probably desribe a lot of people including myself
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Don't get me wrong folks...been a die hard fan my whole life.

But I get less excited for each season with the 49ers each year under the York's ownership. It unfortunately ends up being the same thing I have come to expect each year. They have been goofy again this offseason, so I really don't feel like they are turning the corner. I expect the same old fail this year, but will still watch of course.

Want a tissue?

I hear ya, but you have to snap out of it. Every good play like the kick off return for TD by Rossum, the TD catch over Wilson, etc. brings that fire you are looking for. I know they don't do it consistently, but it is still fun to watch.

I guess I don't bring baggage from past years into the new year. I look at it as a fresh slate, a new season. New HC and owner striving to make the 49ers champions once again. This is their first year. It will take some time under their leadership.

Still, putting on the Red and Gold is what life is all about!
Hey I am excited to see this season finally start and to see how the players execute Raye's plays and finally see something a little less vanilla.

Mark me down for excited with lowered expectations ...... I'd love to see us kick their @sses in their own house .......

[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Sep 10, 2009 at 15:47:58 ]
i dont know about you guys..but the season starts in a few days..and I AM READY TO f**k UP SOME BIRDS
i havent been this excited for a niner game in a long time..and i see alll this negativity around about, us punting on the first drive..crabtrees holdout..how shaun hill hasnt been doing good, shawntae spencer wont do good blah blah blah
wellll i dont care and i am READY to see my team run the ball down the cardinals throats and show the NFL whos takin the NFC this year.
im done with the negativity
LETS f**k UP SOME BIRDDDDDDSS

oh and that video "War Machine"..one of the best ive seen
good job
  • SANDMAN
  • Info N/A

I can't wait!!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
IM PUMPED!! I haven't been this excited in years!! This vid got me even more pumped!

Bad ass video.

Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Don't get me wrong folks...been a die hard fan my whole life.

But I get less excited for each season with the 49ers each year under the York's ownership. It unfortunately ends up being the same thing I have come to expect each year. They have been goofy again this offseason, so I really don't feel like they are turning the corner. I expect the same old fail this year, but will still watch of course.

Want a tissue?

I hear ya, but you have to snap out of it. Every good play like the kick off return for TD by Rossum, the TD catch over Wilson, etc. brings that fire you are looking for. I know they don't do it consistently, but it is still fun to watch.

I guess I don't bring baggage from past years into the new year. I look at it as a fresh slate, a new season. New HC and owner striving to make the 49ers champions once again. This is their first year. It will take some time under their leadership.

Still, putting on the Red and Gold is what life is all about!

haha. Man, it is on the 49ers to spark me to snap me out of it. I;'ll be fired up on game day, no doubt, but they need to do better to breathe some excitement back into our generally bummed out fan base. We can't do it for them.
Share 49ersWebzone