LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 149 users in the forums

What's your excitement level as the season begins to kick off?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your excitement level as the season begins to kick off?

Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
IM PUMPED!! I haven't been this excited in years!! This vid got me even more pumped!

Best Niner vid in awhile, Got me pumped!

Ok this vid and this one got me back up to "looking forward to it!"

It's building day by day. I'll be really pumped up by the time kick off comes around.
This should be 100% for very excited.

If you love football that should be your answer. Doesn't matter what you think about the Niners this year, football is back.

It's like Christmas.

[ Edited by Schulzy on Sep 9, 2009 at 22:06:55 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

It's great that football is back, but I'm not confident yet in this team.
IM FIRED UP !!!!!!!!!!

This team will bust some heads open this season

I'm just glad football is back, I'm psyched for tonights game too
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I'm pretty stoked about my fantasy teams. The Niners? Let's just say I'm tempering my expectations. This whole 3 yards and a cloud of dust plus no pass rush doesn't really give me high hopes.
If your excitement level isn't through the roof then you're not a 49ers fan.

Just remember, it's a chance to start all over again.
just want the game to start and shut the doupters the f**k up !
Always excited for the new season to begin. Look forward to this time of year from the second the Superbowl ends. I am, as always, hopeful that it will be a good year and that the 9ers can return to their ways of the 80's/90's.

Am I very confident? That's a completely different question. They sure didn't show much in the preseason, but that's just the preseason. We'll all have a better feeling for how the team will do this year by late afternoon on Sunday. I think that they were intentionally showing absolutely NOTHING in the preseason. If they start out with blitz packages on Defense, I will be optimistic. If it's that conservative "bend but don't break" $h!t where we can never get a stop on third down................

It's gonna be a LOOOOONG season.

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Schulzy:
This should be 100% for very excited.

If you love football that should be your answer. Doesn't matter what you think about the Niners this year, football is back.

It's like Christmas.

Hell yeah. Win lose or draw, even if a guy doesn't get the presents he wants, watching 49er football beats the hell out of any other day!
I am average because the team is the same basic cast of characters from last year except for a few minor additions. My question is which team will show up on game day? The one that stunk it up in the first half of the season or the one that went 5-2 down the stretch against average competition. There still isn't a franchise QB, a pass rush, or a stud RT even though those were the most glaring needs going into the offseason. I am hopeful but that is about it.
Uhh... I'm not really excited at all because I don't believe we will be anything special this season... We did nothing in the draft to upgrade our problem areas. We're banking on players to develop into pro-bowl cailiber players buuuuuuuut I just don't see that happening.. I see us winning 6 to 7 games this season, drafting a QB next year and probably be in another rebuilding phase.. Just my honest opinion..
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
For whatever reason my interest in the 9ers has diminished this past off season. I purchased sunday ticket last season for the first time but I have chosen not to renew for this season.

It's strange because I did anything and everything I could to watch them get their asses kicked from 2004 - 2008 but now it's like who gives a hoot.

I'll still watch any of their games this season if they're on tv and I have no other committments but I don't foresee myself going out of my way like I did in seasons past.

Anyway, for me, I'm currently with choice# 6 (interest is waning).

Call me a traitor for all I care! :)

usually in goin crazy but this year im kind of mellow because im going to miss most of the season due to leavin for the air force
Don't get me wrong folks...been a die hard fan my whole life.

But I get less excited for each season with the 49ers each year under the York's ownership. It unfortunately ends up being the same thing I have come to expect each year. They have been goofy again this offseason, so I really don't feel like they are turning the corner. I expect the same old fail this year, but will still watch of course.
Share 49ersWebzone