There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jason Hill speaks after the game....weird situation.

[ Edited by NorCaL9er on Sep 5, 2009 at 00:47:19 ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Method:
What a bunch of bulls**t. If he gets cut this will have to be the worst off season in a long motherf**king time. 1st round pick isn't going to sign. No 2nd round pick. Jason Hill gets cut. Absolutely no meaningful additions to the roster offensively or defensively. Wow what a joke. We f**king suck.
I thought the 49ers staff was bad but this would be taking things to a whole new level. We would be approaching the Lion level way of business. We would then deserve the 1 - 15 season that is coming upon us.

fire sullivan
fire raye
fire scotty
fire sing
fire everyone except rathman. f**k this staff better not get rid of hill.

Ya'll are a bunch of glass completely empty kind of guys. We deserve the 1 - 15 season that is coming upon us???? i hope you were joking, but if you're not, you are truly not a 49er fan.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmike55:
What a bunch of bulls**t. If he gets cut this will have to be the worst off season in a long motherf**king time. 1st round pick isn't going to sign. No 2nd round pick. Jason Hill gets cut. Absolutely no meaningful additions to the roster offensively or defensively. Wow what a joke. We f**king suck.
I thought the 49ers staff was bad but this would be taking things to a whole new level. We would be approaching the Lion level way of business. We would then deserve the 1 - 15 season that is coming upon us.

fire sullivan
fire raye
fire scotty
fire sing
fire everyone except rathman. f**k this staff better not get rid of hill.

Ya'll are a bunch of glass completely empty kind of guys. We deserve the 1 - 15 season that is coming upon us???? i hope you were joking, but if you're not, you are truly not a 49er fan.

I'm curious who the 1 win comes against? 'Cuz if it's against GB, I might take that.
Originally posted by domesik:
What a bunch of bulls**t. If he gets cut this will have to be the worst off season in a long motherf**king time.

1st round pick isn't going to sign.

No 2nd round pick.

Jason Hill gets cut.

Absolutely no meaningful additions to the roster offensively or defensively.

Wow what a joke. We f**king suck.

Dre Bly? Glenn Coffee? Kory Sheets? Nate Davis? Scott McKillop?

Dre Bly only got signed because Walt got injured.

Glenn Coffee may be a good backup in the NFL, but realistically our run game is not going to do much when Shaun Hill is the QB (defenses can literally have 10 in the box and Hill would not be able to pass farther then 7 yards).

Nate Davis is a maybe as well, but I think the kid should sit on the bench for the rest of the year or at least till the latter part of it to start playing.

Scott McKillop? Really dude? I mean, I've been impressed but the guy isn't going to start on the team which is what I was trying to say.

I get your frustration Meth. Seahawks get Housh. And we get... Demetric Evans.

If Crabs doesn't sign with us, I expect the Niners to splash the trade and/or free agency market heavy. They will have picks to spend. This crazy Brandon Marshall trade-idea no longer seems that crazy.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
fire sullivan fire raye fire scotty fire sing fire everyone except rathman. f**k this staff better not get rid of hill.

dont get me wrong i will never root for this team to lose. but if we are going to be dumping young talented wrs like jason hill so we can keep journeymen utility guys like spurlock, and rvnning the taser, this staff is just asking to lose imo.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I get your frustration Meth. Seahawks get Housh. And we get... Demetric Evans.

If Crabs doesn't sign with us, I expect the Niners to splash the trade and/or free agency market heavy. They will have picks to spend. This crazy Brandon Marshall trade-idea no longer seems that crazy.

It just pains me so much when our first team offense can only score one TD the entire preseason (Smith had that 5 or 6 yard TD pass). Then we got good players like Jason Hill being benched for no apparent reason even when he is showing up on the field unlike some of our "legit" starters (Shaun Hill, Nate Clements). I know it's preseason, but I'm tired of this s**t.

Looks like another losing season. I'm not hyping myself up this year either, done with that.

[ Edited by Method on Sep 5, 2009 at 00:56:08 ]
well this is NinerTalk and we do over exaggerate and panic rather quickly.....so let me add scenario for all of us to ponder on.....well, at least until tomorrow haha...

If Hill is cut tomorrow, this could be the beginning of the end of Scott and maybe Singletary....

lets look 8 games into the season...... lets say these things happen...and they very well could.

Crabtree is still not signed....

Bruce or Morgan goes down.... Brandon Jones is still trying to get back in game shape.....and Spurlock struggles in his rookie year.....

and our overall offense is struggling to convert 3rd and longs (something Jason was good at) because of our depth at WRs

so our team is struggling to convert 1st downs and our defense is on the field most of the time....which results on our record being not so great...

from the interview Jason Hill seems almost excited to be able to maybe get to show case his skills on another team that would give him the opportunity..... there are reports that the Patriots are about to cut Galloway....or maybe Seattle brings Jason in, after they cut Branch to save money......

well lets just say that Jason Hill performs even better on another team with a better offensive situation........so he puts up good #s and plays a key role in a number of wins for said ball club....

if all this happened....it wouldn't look to good for Scott and company..... while they are trying to pay a WR who hasn't step on an NFL field yet 28 mill...and still aren't able to sign him.......a former player who WANTED to play for the 49ers, his hometown team and wasn't as expensive....is doing mighty fine.

/NinerTalk drama
Afrikan i actually see that being probable. i wish we would pull a todd haley and fire raye. hes going to kill our offense. sing f**ked up on the oc pick and now we are going to pay for it by letting go of young talent like jason hill to keep a crappy utility player like spurlockg ugh.
I like Jason Hill and I do feel for him. He's pissed cuz he's being treated like he's on the bubble. Hill already proved last year he can be a solid #2 in this league. I'm actually glad he's pissed, he has the right to be.

Crabtree though, no.
i would be PISSED if hill gets cut. i dont know why everyone is on zeigler's fro. he's too slim to play WR and i'd take hill over him any day. i'd actually take spurlock over him
What a bunch of bulls**t. If he gets cut this will have to be the worst off season in a long motherf**king time.

1st round pick isn't going to sign.

No 2nd round pick.

Jason Hill gets cut.

Absolutely no meaningful additions to the roster offensively or defensively.

Wow what a joke. We f**king suck.

my boy you always know how to put things in perspective

But til I find out what (if something) is going on in-house with Jason, I'd be very disappointed to see him being let go
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AkNiners:
WTF Is Scotty Mac thinking right now?

Scotty doesn't tell them who to play.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Still not seeing how Hill could get cut with Battle gimpy, Bruce needing a cane, Crabtree being a b***h, and Jones on the bench?
I really feel sorry for Jason. He performed at the end of last year and really didn't get many chances this preseason. I wish the Niners would have thrown the ball a little more to see what we have at the WR position. I really hope he makes the team because this is his 3rd year and it takes 3 years for a WR to have breakout season. I don't think we need Spurlock to take up a roster space unless we cut Rossum.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by NickV:
I don't blame him. Why in the hell would you put Spurlock over him? Because of the whack ass wildcat? Bulls**t.

He came through for us last year and just like S.Hill. He should have earned more reps this pre-season and force Spurlock beat him out.