There are 216 users in the forums

Jason Hill speaks after the game....weird situation.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I totally agree with Hill.....when he gets on the field he makes plays.....I know people like Battle(the guys a warrior and he busts his ass) but to me Hill has much more upside. He got screwed this pre-season. I hope Sing knows what he's doing.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Well the dude knows he is going to get fired tomorrow anyway, so why not vent?
but why is he getting fired... He has been healthy. I don't think he dropped a ball in any of our preseason games. He played well for us last year..... its almost like they are trying to make an example out of him..... but what is the lesson here....it doesn't matter how well you play?

yea i tell you man i am starting to like singletary less and less. like it doesnt matter that j. hill is a playmaker and a legit reciever, dumbass raye wants spurlock so he can run the taser aka the tripple option. that spread offense s**t doesnt work in the nfl. shanahan is looking better.
I hope to god jason makes the team. I really like him.
He does make plays whenever he is in there. And he is our fastest WR. I don't get it either. He should play more often IMO. And we should throw him the ball more often. He is very fast and gets open. Plus he has natural hands and catches the ball easily. It's a mystery to me also why he doesn't play more and get the ball more and get more respect from the staff.

Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by NickV:
I don't blame him. Why in the hell would you put Spurlock over him? Because of the whack ass wildcat? Bulls**t.

He came through for us last year and just like S.Hill. He should have earned more reps this pre-season and force Spurlock beat him out.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He does make plays whenever he is in there. And he is our fastest WR. I don't get it either. He should play more often IMO. And we should throw him the ball more often. He is very fast and gets open. Plus he has natural hands and catches the ball easily. It's a mystery to me also why he doesn't play more and get the ball more and get more respect from the staff.

I liked what I saw out of the kid the 2nd half of last year, he should be on this football team after tomorrow IMO
What a bunch of bulls**t. If he gets cut this will have to be the worst off season in a long motherf**king time.

1st round pick isn't going to sign.

No 2nd round pick.

Jason Hill gets cut.

Absolutely no meaningful additions to the roster offensively or defensively.

Wow what a joke. We f**king suck.
Originally posted by King49er:

I liked what I saw out of the kid the 2nd half of last year, he should be on this football team after tomorrow IMO

He not only should be on our team. He should play more and get the ball more IMO. When was the last time you saw Jason Hill drop the ball? Honestly he has excellent hands, excellent timed speed and runs good routes. Maybe the most underrated and under utilized WR we have. I just don't get it?

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:
What a bunch of bulls**t. If he gets cut this will have to be the worst off season in a long motherf**king time.

No 2nd round pick.

Jason Hill gets cut.

Yea it looks really bad. If he does get cut (I don't think he will due to the crabtree situation) then i'm really gonna dig into this thread. lol

No 2nd round pick.

Jason Hill gets cut.

I thought the 49ers staff was bad but this would be taking things to a whole new level. We would be approaching the Lion level way of business. We would then deserve the 1 - 15 season that is coming upon us.

What a bunch of bulls**t. If he gets cut this will have to be the worst off season in a long motherf**king time. 1st round pick isn't going to sign. No 2nd round pick. Jason Hill gets cut. Absolutely no meaningful additions to the roster offensively or defensively. Wow what a joke. We f**king suck.
I thought the 49ers staff was bad but this would be taking things to a whole new level. We would be approaching the Lion level way of business. We would then deserve the 1 - 15 season that is coming upon us.

fire sullivan
fire raye
fire scotty
fire sing
fire everyone except rathman. f**k this staff better not get rid of hill.

No 2nd round pick.

Jason Hill gets cut.

Dre Bly? Glenn Coffee? Kory Sheets? Nate Davis? Scott McKillop?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by domesik:

No 2nd round pick.

Jason Hill gets cut.

LOL. Typical black and white thinking. You're talking about 49ers fans here. Everything is the end of the World as we know it. Bly? His name is too short. Coffee? His name makes people thirsty. Sheets? He's not big enough. Davis? Learning disability. McKillop? He's not fast enough.

We've made some good additions. If you can't see that, you're delusional.

[ Edited by B650 on Sep 5, 2009 at 00:40:50 ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran

No 2nd round pick.

Jason Hill gets cut.

That's one. I'm sure he was talking about FA.

We can't expect big things from all our rookies every year cause it usually takes time for them to develop. Coffee will probably contribute the most this season as a rook.

The only other FA that would have made a difference was Brandon Jones. We signed him to a nice contract even with his injury history. And people took shots at me after I said letting go of Bryant Johnson was a mistake.

No 2nd round pick.

Jason Hill gets cut.

Dre Bly only got signed because Walt got injured.

Glenn Coffee may be a good backup in the NFL, but realistically our run game is not going to do much when Shaun Hill is the QB (defenses can literally have 10 in the box and Hill would not be able to pass farther then 7 yards).

Nate Davis is a maybe as well, but I think the kid should sit on the bench for the rest of the year or at least till the latter part of it to start playing.

Scott McKillop? Really dude? I mean, I've been impressed but the guy isn't going to start on the team which is what I was trying to say.

[ Edited by Method on Sep 5, 2009 at 00:44:04 ]
Share 49ersWebzone