There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Originally posted by BigMar:
Just a thought.... but could Crabtree's hardballing be due in part to his concern about who our Q.B.'s are?

Could he be worried about Hill & Smith?

I would not disregard anything at this point as far as what Crabtree thinking mode is.

i would say end of the day, its not as complicated as us diehards tend to make it...he wants money plain and simple...its a once in a lifetime individual who just defies all logic..these idiots have their entourages that just inflate their egos to no end and he is just blinded by the reality in front of him.

i'de say if his end game is that his opinion of the 49ers is so negative that he will only play for us at a premium price otherwise he's willing to piss away millions by waiting a year to get into a better team situation, i'de actually be able to come to grips with that reasoning and even respect it. we werent a good team last year and we didnt change much of the roster this year in an attempt to get better, we just aren't a well run organization so if a michael crabtree had the forsight to that level to identify that and try to get away from it, i dont blame him. i just dont think he's that smart, i just don't think the situation is that complicated, i just think he legitimately wants that type of money from anyone who drafts him
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
Well hello there. I'm the elder Michael POON RAT. Just give my grandson the DAMN MONEY!

[img=]
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
John York here. Sorry Michael POON RAT, I can't give you your money, my son took over the business... and I've been really busy!

[img=]
Originally posted by KNRO1670:
Well hello there. I'm the elder Michael POON RAT. Just give my grandson the DAMN MONEY!

[img=]

Don't think I like that term you are using...
http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae118/knro1670/deion1.jpg

Hi... I'm the original POON RAT. I've been advising Michael "lil" POON RAT, And I say...Just give him the DAMN MONEY!

[img=]

"Bling, bling.... dis is me, Deion and Michael Craptree doing our thing! I gotz lot's to do with Craptree hold'en out for da big money thing. We both like the shiny bling, bling"
  • Mex49

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Xestenz:

[img=]

a POON RAT is the thing that is burrowed into Peon Sanders' chin. Dude has got a nasty thing going on there. Oh and by the way... I'm black
Crabtree wants to be a Cowboy. Neon Deion wants him to be a Cowboy. They are trying to make this happen using Deion's connections within the Cowboy organization. Likely a deal already in place for next season. How's that for a conspiracy theory?
Hey, Matt Barrow's site has a blog from Crabtree:

Message from Michael Crabtree one day after reports that he would sit out the entire season: "... just want to say dont belive the hype...
updated 1 minute ago
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
I don't know... I think PEON could be Crabtree's dad! Striking features!

[img=]
From Barrows' twitter:

Message from Michael Crabtree one day after reports that he would sit out the entire season: "... just want to say dont belive the hype...
6 minutes ago from web
Originally posted by Xestenz:

[img=]

a POON RAT is the thing that is burrowed into Peon Sanders' chin. Dude has got a nasty thing going on there. Oh and by the way... I'm black

Not sure what it is, but name calling is something we teach kindergartners not to do. Just feels ugly.
John York here. Sorry Michael POON RAT, I can't give you your money, my son took over the business... and I've been really busy!

[img=]

Thats right old man, I'm in charge of this b***h now

I don't know... I think PEON could be Crabtree's dad! Striking features!

[img=]

There is more than a passing resemblance.

Goes beyond the looks to the attitude as well.
Originally posted by zero:

He wants more Munnay

"I'm not you buddy, fwiend!
He's not your fwiend, guy!
I'm not your guy, buddy!
He's not your buddy, fwiend!
I'm not your fwiend, guy!"