There are 272 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Up to this point I firmly believe that Crabtree will not sign at all. -He's going to opt out of the 2009 season, use some of his endorsement/parent's/college drug money to wade the entire season in the Bay Area, and pay for his own rookie work-out day for scouts to come see him for the 2010 draft. -And eventually be taken by Dallas in the later rounds.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Up to this point I firmly believe that Crabtree will not sign at all. -He's going to opt out of the 2009 season, use some of his endorsement/parent's/college drug money to wade the entire season in the Bay Area, and pay for his own rookie work-out day for scouts to come see him for the 2010 draft. -And eventually be taken by Dallas in the later rounds.

Where do you get that?

Snake I heard you were dead.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Where do you get that?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3744701

Crabs was roommates with the campus coke dealer at Texas Tech, and when you be bunkin' with that type of crowd you eventually become no stranger to the "White China" yourself (you're either dealing or using on occasion in that sort of college atmosphere). -Specially if you're an athlete that's living off of tuition, without a job looking to earn some spending cash on the side.

I don't usually listen to 'here-say', but I heard they called him 'Crack Daddy Crabs', and 'Coke-head Crabs' down at Texas Tech.

Eh im not sure i even want him to sign and play for the 9ers this year. i just regret buying the guys jersey.
I hope he re enters the draft and just goes the F*** away. I don't want this A** clown as a 49er anymore. We can do better without the likes of a piece of trash like him.

• Chief
  • Veteran
What is the most annoying is there is NO news, zero.

...and the fact that I bought this a*****es jersey.

Originally posted by Chief:
What is the most annoying is there is NO news, zero.

...and the fact that I bought this a*****es jersey.

I'm right there with you. Jersey just hanging in the closet waiting for some good news.

Where do you get that?

Crabs was roommates with the campus coke dealer at Texas Tech, and when you be bunkin' with that type of crowd you eventually become no stranger to the "White China" yourself (you're either dealing or using on occasion in that sort of college atmosphere). -Specially if you're an athlete that's living off of tuition, without a job looking to earn some spending cash on the side.

I don't usually listen to 'here-say', but I heard they called him 'Crack Daddy Crabs', and 'Coke-head Crabs' down at Texas Tech.

Wow. What a joke. Nice research, wish Scotty and Co. would have done the same.
On Mike and Mike they are gonna be talking about Crabtree coming up. I gotta go in to work so if anyone catches it feel free to comment here
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame

Where do you get that?

You honestly think that this wasn't researched by teams? If there had been any significant evidence to suggest he was involved, don't you think it would have been a huge story in the media then and STILL?

I understand being pissed about the holdout, but damn...now you're grasping at straws.
Originally posted by Ang:

Where do you get that?

You honestly think that this wasn't researched by teams? If there had been any significant evidence to suggest he was involved, don't you think it would have been a huge story in the media then and STILL?

I understand being pissed about the holdout, but damn...now you're grasping at straws.

Yeah we don't need to go this route
Originally posted by juicyjay504:
On Mike and Mike they are gonna be talking about Crabtree coming up. I gotta go in to work so if anyone catches it feel free to comment here

Nothing new. They did say he is getting terrible advice and the holdout is stupid
Maybe the answer is somewhere in this massive thread, but how many receptions did Jerry Rice have in his first 2 seasons?
Originally posted by bergy07:
Maybe the answer is somewhere in this massive thread, but how many receptions did Jerry Rice have in his first 2 seasons?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RiceJe00.htm
Originally posted by bergy07: