LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BigShaun:
Let crabtree sit out and re-enter the draft, think about it if we didnt get him who would of think he might have gone 2nd round during the 09, draft. He is an injury prone subject that then ninners dont need, and also he played for texas which is a passing team have we all forgotten what the ninner are a West Coast Offense, we run the ball down there gut. Crabtree is a sell out, let him re-enter the draft and lets do a couple trades to get a couple 2nd round pics and get a better more pospectible receiver. Oh yeah Deion you douce who are those teams that supposly asked the ninners to trade, Crabtree listen to your boy Deion he is a sell out, couldnt make rap CD's couldnt make it in Baseball and Couldnt make it in the NFL, listen when you are going to hit someone you drop your shoulders and level them has everyone forgot about how Dieon was a sell out.....

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by singfan:
McCloughan needs to face some consequences as a result of this fiasco. If they are not going to get rid of him, then something along the lines of a 4 week suspension would be appropriate.

Even more over-the-top than usual. You're becoming a caricature of yourself.

All this so-called fan wants is for us to hate Sing, McCloughan as much as he does. That is his ultimate goal.
  • danielpritchard
  • Info N/A
correct me if im wrong but i just read that the 49ers have 55 mil in cap room...now dont get me wrong, i am all for standing firm against crabtree because i think he hasnt proved anything yet...but if we have the money, why not?? we do have subpar receivers, you cant argue that....and if they give 80 mil to clements...IMO 49ers need to do whatever it takes to start winning games, fans are getting restless.

...i know this is my first posting but i have always browsed this site..take it easy on me lol..go 9ers
Originally posted by danielpritchard:
correct me if im wrong but i just read that the 49ers have 55 mil in cap room...now dont get me wrong, i am all for standing firm against crabtree because i think he hasnt proved anything yet...but if we have the money, why not?? we do have subpar receivers, you cant argue that....and if they give 80 mil to clements...IMO 49ers need to do whatever it takes to start winning games, fans are getting restless.

...i know this is my first posting but i have always browsed this site..take it easy on me lol..go 9ers

Because you don't just let some Rook kick the door in and tell you how it's gonna be, when he technically has never done sh!t in this league to warrant that.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
I swear I come and check WZ about every 15 minutes hoping to see crabtree signs, Its gona give me a heartattack :)
And I really havent had much doubt in my mind that he wont sign then again if there is a chance he does not I think, man that would really suck but then again I think if someone does not want to play for the 49ers the best franchise to ever play F#ck him lol
Originally posted by JMC52:
I swear I come and check WZ about every 15 minutes hoping to see crabtree signs, Its gona give me a heartattack :)
And I really havent had much doubt in my mind that he wont sign then again if there is a chance he does not I think, man that would really suck but then again I think if someone does not want to play for the 49ers the best franchise to ever play F#ck him lol

I'm doing the same thing. It is frustrating. Surely he is going to take the deal and sign!
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by JMC52:

I'm doing the same thing. It is frustrating. Surely he is going to take the deal and sign!

I really hope he signs, but at this point... Don't count on it. Try not to get your hopes up.
Didn't one of the matts say that Crabtree was supposed to sign on Labor day?
Originally posted by niner4life21:

around labor day

Well, they have to take the holiday off, so.................................... tomorrow. Yeah, that's it. Tomorrow.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Well, they have to take the holiday off, so.................................... tomorrow. Yeah, that's it. Tomorrow.

So matt said it should be done by tmo?

Yeah, Matt Maiocco predicted Michael Crabtree would sign on Labor Day. (Give or take a few days)

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

So matt said it should be done by tmo?

I'm just BSing. He said he thought it would be sometime around now.
I'm just asking... Why is Michael Crabtree even listed on our roster page at 49ERS.com when he is not under contract with the team?

In my opinion, that should not be aloud! Ok, maybe I'm just a little bit frustrated?

[ Edited by PTulini on Sep 7, 2009 at 21:58:32 ]
Share 49ersWebzone