LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ang:
Please use this thread to discuss the Crabtree holdout, conspiracy theories, and any other Michael Crabtree related news.

For moderating purposes, we are restarting this thread. However, I will leave the other one protected so that it remains on the board for reference.

Carry on...

Bring back the old thread, I just loved looking through all those pages to find a particular post..

Wake me up when this thread reaches 300...
[ Edited by DaveWilcox on Sep 16, 2009 at 3:19 PM ]
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by zozell:
Ang can u Pin the old one for easier reference? I suppose we all can use the "Search" feature... but what fun would that be?

Howbout...NO.

Someone can link it if ya want.
This thread opens the door for ALL of us to post new threads on the same subject, right?
Originally posted by BigMar:
This thread opens the door for ALL of us to post new threads on the same subject, right?

Like you needed permission...
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame

Ummm, no.

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I discovered I do indeed.
Did he sign yet?
Don't know if this has been posted yet

The Crabtree Saga- Scott Wright
Ang can u Pin the old one for easier reference? I suppose we all can use the "Search" feature... but what fun would that be?

Howbout...NO.

I just want to know how MD escaped without a warning in the last thread... he said some pretty messed up things to a few posters (including a "sucks to be you" to someone).

I just bring this up because a lot of posters have been getting warned lately for what I and other posters would consider "minor" instances. If the code of conduct is going to get stricter around here, then it should be a universal thing.

I discovered I do indeed.

You don't need permission to start threads, they just get locked/merged/deleted.

seriously though lol

BigMar will have seven threads started within the next 20 minutes lol
Originally posted by King49er:

seriously though lol

BigMar will have seven threads started within the next 20 minutes lol

Wrong...re-read reply 40
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Howbout...NO.

I just want to know how MD escaped without a warning in the last thread... he said some pretty messed up things to a few posters (including a "sucks to be you" to someone).

I just bring this up because a lot of posters have been getting warned lately for what I and other posters would consider "minor" instances. If the code of conduct is going to get stricter around here, then it should be a universal thing.

Because MD is smarter than all of us and whatever he says is right, you didn't get the memo?
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Please use this thread to discuss the Crabtree holdout, conspiracy theories, and any other Michael Crabtree related news.

For moderating purposes, we are restarting this thread. However, I will leave the other one protected so that it remains on the board for reference.

Carry on...

Bring back the old thread, I just loved looking through all those pages to find a particular post..

Wake me up when this thread reaches 300...

I agree. I felt like an Auctioneer every time I came on line. I was hoping to break through 2000 pages I would be the webzone version of breaking the 2000 rushing yard mark. Also, everyone could perfect their search capabilities without ever leaving the comfort of that thread. Nirvana on earth.
McShay and Smith on Crabtree
Share 49ersWebzone