There are 159 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
party pooper. Ur gonna make me type out the entire Crabtree Declaration again???
Another W on Sunday should help the cause.
ahhh man another one
So is that the biggest a thread could get 340 pages???
These crabtree threads are eating up the webzone, soon there wont be a webzone, only wild crabtree threads
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
These crabtree threads are eating up the webzone, soon there wont be a webzone, only wild crabtree threads

a wild crabtree appears...throw the megaball
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
i wanted to see the other one go to 1000
Hadn't seen this one yet:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/index?

quote:

I talked to an NFL scout recently who provided a rundown on the 49ers draft picks:

1. Michael Crabtree: "We had him at the end of the first round, even the second round. He doesn't run all that well, and we heard some things about his attitude. He might be just a system guy." Meaning playing in the spread offense could have inflated his numbers.

2. Glen Coffee: "Tough guy from the SEC. But I don't know if he'll be anything more than a backup."

3. Scott McKillop: "Another guy who's just kind of a backup player."

4. Nate Davis: "A stud. I saw six games and he didn't throw a bad pass. He's Mark Sanchez."

5. Curtis Taylor: "Big, strong kid, but I don't know if he's smart enough."

6. Ricky Jean-Francois: "He's got third- or fourth-round talent, but we would not have touched him with a 10-foot pole. Worst character guy in the draft. LSU couldn't wait to get rid of him."

Who knows what's true anymore. Unless they put it in writing BEFORE the draft, anybody can say anything about these things.
Is Crab still in Texas?
When he signs or declares that he will re-enter, can a mod PLEASE resurrect and merge all the prior big Crabtree threads into one? You know, just so we can witness the FULL SCOPE of the dispute in all its glory, for esses and gees.

K thx.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
So is that the biggest a thread could get 340 pages???

other sports -> official giants thread (it's 842 pages long)
Crabtree will sign he will be a 9 for the next 4-5 years he will score many TDs for us
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Hadn't seen this one yet:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/index?

quote:

I talked to an NFL scout recently who provided a rundown on the 49ers draft picks:

1. Michael Crabtree: "We had him at the end of the first round, even the second round. He doesn't run all that well, and we heard some things about his attitude. He might be just a system guy." Meaning playing in the spread offense could have inflated his numbers.

2. Glen Coffee: "Tough guy from the SEC. But I don't know if he'll be anything more than a backup."

3. Scott McKillop: "Another guy who's just kind of a backup player."

4. Nate Davis: "A stud. I saw six games and he didn't throw a bad pass. He's Mark Sanchez."

5. Curtis Taylor: "Big, strong kid, but I don't know if he's smart enough."

6. Ricky Jean-Francois: "He's got third- or fourth-round talent, but we would not have touched him with a 10-foot pole. Worst character guy in the draft. LSU couldn't wait to get rid of him."

Who knows what's true anymore. Unless they put it in writing BEFORE the draft, anybody can say anything about these things.

Second coming of J.J. Stokes?

No one to this day still knows his real 40 time.
Is there any buzz in the local media down there today about him signing? I know the team made a new offer to him. Do the radio guys sound positive about him taking the deal?
[ Edited by Hawksfan81 on Sep 16, 2009 at 2:52 PM ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
party pooper. Ur gonna make me cut and paste the entire Crabtree Declaration again???

fixed
Share 49ersWebzone