LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by King49er:
I Care About This Right Now More Than Crabtree

yea but that is 2 days away.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
For all the ppl who bought Cashtree jerseys, you have one more day of a possible miracle to take place. then after that , yea ur screwed just lost all that dough...

Actually, those jerseys may become rare collectors items one day, so resist the temptation to burn it or wash your car with it. Hold on to it for awhile, just don't wear it or people will asume you are an idiot and try to take advantage of you.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
For all the ppl who bought Cashtree jerseys, you have one more day of a possible miracle to take place. then after that , yea ur screwed just lost all that dough...

Actually, those jerseys may become rare collectors items one day, so resist the temptation to burn it or wash your car with it. Hold on to it for awhile, just don't wear it or people will asume you are an idiot and try to take advantage of you.

Does Crabtree still suck balls??? I'm Ron Burgundy?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

WHERE'S MAH MONAAAAAY !!!!!!!

"How the heck did I last until the 10th pick"?

"Oh Yeah.... my loud mouth cousin and my freak'en posse"

Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
...just wanted to reiterate...

This thread from page 10 and on...

I agree with the first pic, kind of,but what's with the second pic?

Anyway, who cares? we're almost to 200 baby!!! Only 100 more pages and then he'll sign!!! Woot!
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
A thought that's been kicking around my noggin for a couple of days just came-up on KNBR with Fitz & Brooks along with Kevin Lynch. The name of Curt Flood came up and the idea that Crabtree and Parker are doing what they're doing with the specific intent to make an impact on how the NFL does business with future rookies.

It's no more or less plausible than the next theory. Just throwing it out there.

If their intent is to make the NFL implement a rookie salary cap, then yeah they're doing an outstanding job.

If anything positive comes out of this it will be a formal rookie salary cap.

What sucks is that out of all the teams, it had to be us to suffer through it

Curt Flood and MIchael Crabtree are not even close to being in the same ballpark. Whoever brought up that theory is smocking crack or straight-up mentally retarded.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
A thought that's been kicking around my noggin for a couple of days just came-up on KNBR with Fitz & Brooks along with Kevin Lynch. The name of Curt Flood came up and the idea that Crabtree and Parker are doing what they're doing with the specific intent to make an impact on how the NFL does business with future rookies.

It's no more or less plausible than the next theory. Just throwing it out there.

If their intent is to make the NFL implement a rookie salary cap, then yeah they're doing an outstanding job.

If anything positive comes out of this it will be a formal rookie salary cap.

What sucks is that out of all the teams, it had to be us to suffer through it

Curt Flood and MIchael Crabtree are not even close to being in the same ballpark. Whoever brought up that theory is smocking crack or straight-up mentally retarded.

I think it was Deion
Originally posted by BigMar:

I love this picture. It says it all.
Lets not forget, JaMarcus didn't sign til after the first game so this isn't uncharted territory altogether.

Him not signing is horrible for the 49ers as a team...we need something out of a #10 pick. We won't get anything close to that if we trade him next March.

Originally posted by a24hrdad:

I should put this picture on a T-shirt... it is classic. It looks like his head is about to explode.
Originally posted by a24hrdad:

Is it just me, or does Craptree look like Deion in this picture, expression and all?
He is not part of this TEAM and he will never be part of this TEAM. There is no I in TEAM.
the 49ers are undefeated when I wear my Crabtree jersey
so im going to be sporting it
Originally posted by Izyniner:
He is not part of this TEAM and he will never be part of this TEAM. There is no I in TEAM.

But there is an "i" in Deion.
Share 49ersWebzone