There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If it come down to a RB cut who do you keep.

If it come down to a RB cut who do you keep.

Ill go with sheets becuse i think he will be the next Willie Parker and M-Rob has always done a good job but Never a guy that might Break a big one.
what would you Do and why?

[ Edited by westcoastchamps on Sep 2, 2009 at 11:48:38 ]
It's Kory Sheets
Because Coffee can pass block and catch well, I would keep Sheets.
i want to change my vote i read the question wrong, i read who do you cut?

you keep Robinson and cut sheets
we need speed at the position , we have battle for the wild cat we don't need another one !
Originally posted by King49er:
It's Kory Sheets
I hope its neither, with the "Tazer" Mrob can also throw the ball, he's a great special teamer, a leader, also has decent hands and can block well, and it looks like he did improve his running vision, at least from what i've seen in preaseason...

But, Sheets is a better runner overall, very tough call, i'd have to say take a chance and put Sheets on the PS.

[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Sep 2, 2009 at 11:52:48 ]
Originally posted by Joecool:

But why keep M-Rob he reminds me of K Barlow and i think we got more production from Barlow am i wrong
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Sheets
Originally posted by westcoastchamps:

But why keep M-Rob he reminds me of K Barlow and i think we got more production from Barlow am i wrong

If he can gain 20 pounds then he has a very long career as a FB starter who can really help spread a defense. I really think he should be put on a one year program to become our starting FB.
Originally posted by westcoastchamps:

If he can gain 20 pounds then he has a very long career as a FB starter who can really help spread a defense. I really think he should be put on a one year program to become our starting FB.

I agree FB would be a better fit for him. i ment to quote the guy up there that picked M-Rob kinda new to this
  • Mex49
Seeing that M Rob plays a 1/3 of the game as a special teams ace, and Sheets probably won't even dress for games, I'ld have to say keep the guy that is playing and contributing
  • Mex49
Seeing that M Rob plays a 1/3 of the game as a special teams ace, and Sheets probably won't even dress for games, I'ld have to say keep the guy that is playing and contributing
Originally posted by Mex49:

can sheets return kicks?
Both

Here are the keepers.

Halfbacks

Gore
Coffee
Sheets

Fullbacks

Norris
Robinson, he can play both, not a true FB but big enough, and a good team guy