LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Sorry, But Nate Davis is not our Savior!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes Nate Davis has looked good this preseason. But who has he played against? Hmm. Yes he's made some good plays, but again; against who? It's not like he had hard comp with Huard in the mix. Seriously I watched him allot at Ball State. Yes he looked good, but against who? Thne when it came to the big games, he wet the bed. I'm not trying to hate on Davis, I like him, but he will never be our starter, and most of you on here who think so are trippin!
Our QB is in next years draft. Fact. To much talent at that position will be coming out. Btu as Mike Sando puts it down below, most of us here are getting alittle to excited with the preseason play. I bet if you threw him in a regular season game to start he would not do good. Plus if you go to the link, down the page more, Barrows talks about how little of the offense Davis has grasped. I now in time he could grasp it, but he will never be the QB face of this franchise. I think it will be Colt McCoy!

Here's a good quote from ESPN Insider:
"Mike Sando: It is very much a possibility. Davis enjoyed one good not-quite-half-game in the preseason. It was a nice beginning, but it didn't assure anything other than Davis' spot on the 53-man roster this season, which might have been likely for him to achieve, anyway.
Bruce Gradkowski and Cleo Lemon ranked among the top three passers in the 2006 preseason, combining for seven touchdowns and three interceptions. Gradkowski ranked second among preseason passers in 2007. David Carr and Dan Orlovsky ranked among the top three preseason passers last season.
We're analyzing these preseason games in greater detail than ever. It's important to maintain perspective" http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest
This thread is just as silly as all those threads saying that Nate Davis is our savior.

Truth is none of us know sh*t.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
This thread is just as silly as all those threads saying that Nate Davis is our savior.

Originally posted by Moonshae_D:

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Moonshae_D:

let the playing do the talking.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Please take this discussion to one of the various Davis threads.
Share 49ersWebzone