LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

SI blog on niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
got it off SI interesting what they said

might want to go to the site some nice pics of NFL jersey girls

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/436859-monday-mayhem-vol-10-the-nfl-jersey-girl-edition-pt-iii

The biggest problem in San Francisco? Easy: quarterback. Alex Smith has been a spectacular failure. Shaun Hill would be a backup on just about any other team. Damon Huard is 36 years old. It's sad, because the history of this franchise is littered with great quarterbacks: Montana, Young, Brodie, Tittle. It's also sad because if this team had a quarterback, it'd be a playoff team. The running game with Frank Gore was already good, but rookie Glen Coffee has been sensational in the preseason. The receivers are solid, with the veteran Isaac Bruce leading a bevy of young talent, including Jason Hill and Josh Morgan. I'd mention Michael Crabtree, but he's being a b***h and will completely waste his rookie year as a result. Vernon Davis has shown flashes of brilliance, and responded well to Mike Singletary's challenges. If he can tone down the idiocy, he might be pretty good. Defensively, the 49ers are still very stout, with a fearsome linebacking corps and secondary. The schedule is where the quarterback weakness will come back to haunt the 49ers. The road games include Minnesota, Houston, Indianapolis, Green Bay, and Philadelphia. The home games will feature Atlanta, Tennessee, Chicago, Jacksonville, and Detroit. I wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers went 0-5 on the road. I think they'll go 3-7 out of division, 3-3 within, for a 6-10 overall mark.
Nate D is going to save us, mark my words!
well i posted this mainly cause of the girls but ok yeah i agree lol
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

I don't know about saving us, but it may come to that if both Hill and Smith stink it up
or get injured. For all the Hill/Saviour's out there, we'll see. I see alot of defenses stacking the line, because I don't see us having any chance of long ball success.

3 yards right, 3 yards left, 3 yard up the middle, Punt.
Rams chic, and the Panthers cheerleader back shot are on point homie great post
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

I don't know about saving us, but it may come to that if both Hill and Smith stink it up
or get injured. For all the Hill/Saviour's out there, we'll see. I see alot of defenses stacking the line, because I don't see us having any chance of long ball success.

maybe replace on of the side runs every now and then with a dump off pass to gore
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

maybe replace on of the side runs every now and then with a dump off pass to gore

I dunno I have this good feeling about Davis, I hope I'm right. I can already imagine the big story they will do on him overcoming dyslexia and taking us to the playoffs.
yeah i wish the same. but i don't want to get my hopes up yet....it's preseason after all, but i do admit im on his bandwagon too
I sure hope our quarterbacks step up & make some plays or it is gonna be a very long year.
"It's also sad because if this team had a quarterback, it'd be a playoff team."

Agree 100%!!!!! Teams are just gonna load the box this season since they know we can't throw the ball. Same s**t that's been going on for 6+ years now. GET A MUTHAf**kIN QB!!!!

• nj49erfan
  • Info N/A
Thank you. I am having a terrible day at work and those pics just made it sooooo much better.

With that said 6-10 is very realistic. if we cna make it to 8-8 I'd say the season is a success and with two first round draft picks and loads of cash in the offseason we can become contenders again.

Again though thank you for the pics.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Agree 100%!!!!! Teams are just gonna load the box this season since they know we can't throw the ball. Same s**t that's been going on for 6+ years now. GET A MUTHAf**kIN QB!!!!

i agree but imo the Oline needs to step up first maybe then hill can thrive
Originally posted by nj49erfan:
Thank you. I am having a terrible day at work and those pics just made it sooooo much better.

With that said 6-10 is very realistic. if we cna make it to 8-8 I'd say the season is a success and with two first round draft picks and loads of cash in the offseason we can become contenders again.

Again though thank you for the pics.

NP here's a few more they dont' open up but they post at bottom in bigger form

http://www.fannation.com/users/images/187880
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

i agree but imo the Oline needs to step up first maybe then hill can thrive

O Line to a certain extent, I mean did you guys see the game last night Vikings vs. Houston..Mario Williams was all over Favre, pressure and all, but that f**ker still founds ways to move out the pocket and find his WR.

There was pressure, but Favre is a HOF QB and that's what they do, he didn't have a great O Line all his career, the problem is our QB's just plain suck. People want to blame the O line to justify our QB's failures, yeah it will affect us, but franchise QB's find way to succeed even with a crappy o line.

With Davis there was still pressure, and he was still able to find someone to throw it to and deliver it on the mark. Of course it was against backups but still, I doubt Hill could still do it against backups under pressure.

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Sep 1, 2009 at 10:05:12 ]
i get what you're trying to say and i do agree with you.....until the team finds a franchise QB ...it's same story every year
Share 49ersWebzone