There are 493 users in the forums
Reminder, For those who live in the Bay Area. Replay of the game at 12 noon
Aug 30, 2009 at 10:54 AM
- Rojo49
- Member
- Posts: 45
Also nationwide on NFLN at 1pm
Aug 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,670
Originally posted by Rojo49:
Also nationwide on NFLN at 1pm
oh ok....didn't know that.
they should've showed at the same time. We all could have had a gameday thread about it.
also...I'm sorry for the folks who will have to listen to the Dallas crew talk all that sh1t.... I didn't get to hear it, but I heard it was horrible.
Aug 30, 2009 at 12:20 PM
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,670
bump
its on now.
its on now.
Aug 30, 2009 at 12:25 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by Afrikan:Originally posted by Rojo49:oh ok....didn't know that. they should've showed at the same time. We all could have had a gameday thread about it. also...I'm sorry for the folks who will have to listen to the Dallas crew talk all that sh1t.... I didn't get to hear it, but I heard it was horrible.
Also nationwide on NFLN at 1pm
im guessing ill get o hear those jerks on the nfln replay...