There are 141 users in the forums

Who makes the final 53?

How do you guys think our final 53 will look cut down starts next week.
If we don't pick up another tackle, I would assume Boone makes it. Davis has also looked good, even if he has played against scrubs, so he probably would make it. They are a run first offense, so Sheets might make it, but then again they have Gore, Coffee, Norris, and Robinson. What might be interesting to see is who out of the WR's makes it. Zeigler hasn't stood out thus far and Hill has been alright. Plus Spurlock can run the Taser and return, making him more valuable than the two.
[ Edited by pwilly52 on Aug 29, 2009 at 9:41 PM ]
Originally posted by pwilly52:
If we don't pick up another tackle, I would assume Boone makes it. Davis has also looked good, even if he has played against scrubs, so he probably would make it. They are a run first offense, so Sheets might make it, but then again they have Gore, Coffee, Norris, and Robinson. What might be interesting to see is who out of the WR's makes it. Zeigler hasn't stood out thus far and Hill has been alright. Plus Spurlock can run the Taser and return, making him more valuable than the two.

I think after last night's performance Davis will be there and Huard will be gone but out of the wide recievers I don't know, except for the guys who dont play much like Chris Francies, Maurice Price, Mark Bradford and Dobson Collins. Also Alex Romero the kicker will probably be one of the first to go.
Search function is your friend

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=120239&highlight=proj
Share 49erswebzone