There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dennis O'Donnell and Eric Davis are terrible

• dmax
  • Veteran
They are horrible...good gawd, is there anyone else that can do their job?
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
A) Yes, they were terrible.

B) How has no one mentioned the female sideline reporter, yet? She looked like Kevin Green with lipstick on.

She is kinda..well...manly
Dennis O'Donnell doesn't even know the majority of the Niners roster. Eric Davis always sounds confused or he just doesn't think quick enough to come up with something to say.
Originally posted by dmax:

B) How has no one mentioned the female sideline reporter, yet? She looked like Kevin Green with lipstick on.

Dennis O'Donnell is terrible, but Eric Davis has his moments (specially when he calls out Dennis O'Donnell's horrible 'white guy' zingers).
Originally posted by danimal:
I have been watching a lot of pre season on the NFLN.....trust me...they are ALL bad.

Most teams have a national guy from fox or cbs that they pair with a former player. I have seen almost every teams preseason team and the two worst by a mile imo are the 49ers and the Eagles. The cowboys team know more about the 49ers then our own crew. Dennis O'Donnell is a joke.
  • fillmorenine766
  • Info N/A
Just Horrible , O'donnell is a nitwit and Davis sounds like he has marbles in his mouth
'' 13-0 The Chargers are leading the Chargers.''

- O'Donnell
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Antwan Balmer, lol.
I dont like them either, but let me tell you guys...

After watching the Raiders announcers when they played last night against the Seahawks......you all should feel LUCKY and PROUD to have O'Donnell and Davis.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
'' 13-0 The Chargers are leading the Chargers.''

- O'Donnell

I wish i could listen to the chargers feed after hearing this.

[ Edited by Jack9er on Sep 4, 2009 at 20:48:15 ]
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Antwan Balmer, lol.

Yeah, I caught that, too.

The ineptitude continues.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Antwan Balmer, lol.

Originally posted by dmax:

Ok, that was funny
  • ZRF80
I may have heard wrong, but when asked which 3 Niners had an interception in Sb XXIX, ODonnell said: Eric Davis, Seion Sanders, and Ronnie Lott.