1. I think Hill and Davis looked good on that first drive, Coffee looked nervous and just trying not to mess up the first couple drives.
2. Smith did ok, but nothing to warrant him as a starter. He missed that screen play to coffee, all he had to do was get it there. He did throw the ball with more zip and looked more confident though.
3. Coffee started to get a little more cofortable in the second qt and ran physical and finished with a good game, after starting slow.
4. Sheets needs to get the ball on the outside, not dives up the gut. the guy is explosive.
5. Thumbs up to Brit Miller, and i wanted to see Nate Davis throw the ball