Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 798 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We are playing like we clinched home field advantage already.
I hope I have a paper bag handy just in case the 49ers lose today
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
I'm not sure if I should watch and put myself through this pain again. This team is pathetic.

I know it hurts but it's our team. Just keep watching
Terrible first series on both sides of the ball

Wake up your at home...........

and it's the Lions...the team thats given up 437 points this season last in the league Wow
  • JDog
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,173
WTF??????????? Are you effing kidding me? Do we plan on blocking at all today or just getting our assess handed to us?
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
this o;ine is just crap...upon crap
lol
the niners players should refund the people who showed up to watch them not even give a s**t.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
I hope I have a paper bag handy just in case the 49ers lose today
why on earth cant this team get motivated before halftime...

every week we come out flat and horrible, and have to get yelled at at halftime and play from behind.

its the LIONS. come ON. their offense marched downfield at will, and the D has dominated our line. this could be a long day....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
Wow we are getting ass kicked by the Lions. This team is f**king joke
I'm very disappointed
Lets see try a pass on 1st down deep in your own territory lose yards then run twice when you need 12+ yards, wow what creativity. trying to run with a line that struggles most of the time.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
the niners players should refund the people who showed up to watch them not even give a s**t.

Haha, "we don't really give a s**t today, so here's your money back, hope you have a great day"
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I'm telling you guys we need a new OL coach and more talent. It's so painfully obvious. I mean seriously.

Seriously?


Seriously.

Tell that to the Spiller fanboys lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone