LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 136 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

When? December 27, 2009

Where? San Francisco (Game being broadcast locally on FOX)

When? 1:05 pm PST

This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Shutout
Game Day Babyyyyyyyy..........

Offense atleast 25 points
Defense hold them to 7 or less
Go 49ers! Big day for the entire team
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Esco:
I'll be at San Francisco Saloon today in LA. If anyone is going to be there let me know. 951-454-3575.
go niners go!

I cannot believe that people are STILL selling tickets for a ridiculous amount even today.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I'll be at San Francisco Saloon today in LA. If anyone is going to be there let me know. 951-454-3575.

For those of us out of state, what is the weather like today?

Dear little baby Jesus,

All that I want for New Years is an old fashioned 49ers ass whuppin'. Something along the lines of 44-3 in favor of the 49ers will work.

K thx bye.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Gee I hope we win.
anyone know if it's possible to sneak in chips to the game ? i've been there once and noticed that they only check your upper body
Share 49ersWebzone