LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PTulini:
NBC Philadelphia: Weekend Storm to Bring Major Snowfall

Its basically a direct hit where I live.

I had an odd vibe this would be a heavy weather game, in fact I've played this scenario on Madden throughout the year, and 5/5 of the times I played the eagles it was snowing like mad in Philly!

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Speaking of this weekends game against Phili, something just occurred to me. Even though the eagles are coming off a four game winning streak doesn't mean they are going to win the next one.

Two weeks ago, the vikes were supposed to beat the cards and they didn't. The Niners were supposed to beat the hawks but they didn't.
On Monday night the cards were supposed to beat the Niners and clinch the division but they didn't.
This Sunday the eagles are supposed to beat the 49ers but there is no guarantee that they will just because they are supposed to. And everybody and thier brother thinks the cards will march into detroit and walk off with another victory but will they?

So why should anyone expect this Sunday's games will be any different? GO NINERS !

I see a trend starting here, does anyone else?

OK so no one responded to my post. No biggie. Is it because my train of thought is nuts or what?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

f**k! We suck in cold weather!

gore and davis allll day!

I don't know if this is a good thing or bad

Well Alex did light up seattle in the rain...heres hoping for history repeating
Weather.com syas snow on Saturday and snow showers on sunday temp around 37 degrees. Looks like very similar temp to the Seattle game but with snow on the ground.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Weather.com syas snow on Saturday and snow showers on sunday temp around 37 degrees. Looks like very similar temp to the Seattle game but with snow on the ground.

Need to watch for fans tossing snowballs. They'll do it, to. Just hope nothing happens like that shame game in Denver many years ago when Matt Cavanaugh (I think) dropped the ball on an extra point attempt when a fan tossed a snowball. We lost by one.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

Need to watch for fans tossing snowballs. They'll do it, to. Just hope nothing happens like that shame game in Denver many years ago when Matt Cavanaugh (I think) dropped the ball on an extra point attempt when a fan tossed a snowball. We lost by one.

What about the snowballing of Santa claus? lol. I believe they would do it to the niners . trust me. Hopefully niners come out on top though
Believe me, it can be a nasty crowd!
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

f**k! We suck in cold weather!

gore and davis allll day!

I don't know if this is a good thing or bad

Well Alex did light up seattle in the rain...heres hoping for history repeating

Expect a heavy dose of Gore with a little Moran Norris mixed in.
I want Goldson to bubble DeSean Jackson's snot ! ! ! !
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

I hope the Philly fans don't back rocks in the snow when they throw it at the 9ers. Their fans are thugs.
I really want to see the 49ers win this game BAD! Being from South Jersey, most of my friends and family are Eagles fans. I really wish I could go to the game. Tickets are just so expensive!

I hear ya on all them retarded eagles fans. But you gotta admit nothing is better than seeing them so confident every year and their dreams get shattered year in and year out. I'm from south jersey also. I'll be there with my Crabtree jersey. Anyone else going???

[ Edited by bdiddy1724 on Dec 18, 2009 at 05:54:15 ]
Originally posted by bdiddy1724:
I really want to see the 49ers win this game BAD! Being from South Jersey, most of my friends and family are Eagles fans. I really wish I could go to the game. Tickets are just so expensive!

I hear ya on all them retarded eagles fans. But you gotta admit nothing is better than seeing them so confident every year and their dreams get shattered year in and year out. I'm from south jersey also. I'll be there with my Crabtree jersey. Anyone else going???

Talk about confident stupid fans. Go to Washington, DC and listen to sports talk radio. The Redskins win their FIRST game and the fans start talking as if the team is going to the SuperBowl. I am so glad I don't live there anymore.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I hope we kill the Eagles, they think their bad.
Not sure what "near-blizzard" means other than a Diary Queen shake that isn't a Blizzard...hmmmmm, but anyhow is this good news for the 9ers?

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/12/could-winter-st.html
Share 49ersWebzone