There are 233 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The more i read, the more pumped i'm getting. The only thing that worries me is our problems in morning games and Andy Reids play calling.
Originally posted by Joecool:
This game can go in four directions (no s**t).

1. Alex comes out firing with his receivers and we light em up.
2. Philly has success being physical with our receivers man to man as did SEA and we struggle but are in the game.
3. Gore comes out knocking heads and we have a decisive win controlling the clock and LOS.
4. Philly just kicks our ass.

I have a feeling Philly will do exactly what SEA did as it is Philly's strength. SEA was ready for Gore and feared Gore. After Monday Night, so will Philly. They like playing the receivers aggressive and will man up with their Safety on Vernon.

I have a feeling, against man coverage and Vernon on a Safety, Gore may go 2 or 3 yards here and there, but can break a few big ones if we stay with him and don't get discouraged by the 2-yard runs and switch to a pass-happy team.

#3 is most likely imo
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Joecool:
This game can go in four directions (no s**t).

1. Alex comes out firing with his receivers and we light em up.
2. Philly has success being physical with our receivers man to man as did SEA and we struggle but are in the game.
3. Gore comes out knocking heads and we have a decisive win controlling the clock and LOS.
4. Philly just kicks our ass.

I have a feeling Philly will do exactly what SEA did as it is Philly's strength. SEA was ready for Gore and feared Gore. After Monday Night, so will Philly. They like playing the receivers aggressive and will man up with their Safety on Vernon.

I have a feeling, against man coverage and Vernon on a Safety, Gore may go 2 or 3 yards here and there, but can break a few big ones if we stay with him and don't get discouraged by the 2-yard runs and switch to a pass-happy team.

#3 is most likely imo

god if gore comes out like #3 I will fap all day in honor of him!
  • da209
  • Veteran
jeezz... everone is hating on us saying we wont score on eagles "D" and blah blah..!
we need to win this game so f**king bad.

My friend who is an Eagles fan told me yesterday that he's very worried about this game because, as he said, "the 49ers are really dangerous".

They are in a hunt for the East, so this game is just as big for them.

We handled them for 3 quarters until that f**king d-bag started an INT marathon in the 4th during last years game

[ Edited by King49er on Dec 18, 2009 at 17:06:22 ]
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
The more i read, the more pumped i'm getting. The only thing that worries me is our problems in morning games and Andy Reids play calling.

I'm also worried by the fact that the Eagles are a much better team, and they're at home.

I hope we win though, this is the first step to the playoffs!
Originally posted by King49er:

My friend who is an Eagles fan told me yesterday that he's very worried about this game because, as he said, "the 49ers are really dangerous".

We handled them for 3 quarters until that f**king d-bag started an INT marathon in the 4th during last years game

i don't know how to feel about this game, I don't know what to expect, I just hope we win

I almost feel like I can't watch it either
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by King49er:

i don't know how to feel about this game, I don't know what to expect, I just hope we win

I almost feel like I can't watch it either

we must watch it, and we MUST win, nuff said
We need to jump on them quick much like we did against Seattle. This time don't get a stupid turnover. Weather will definitely be a factor in this game.

Oh, and the Eagles are not better than we are.
Originally posted by bdiddy1724:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I really want to see the 49ers win this game BAD! Being from South Jersey, most of my friends and family are Eagles fans. I really wish I could go to the game. Tickets are just so expensive!

I hear ya on all them retarded eagles fans. But you gotta admit nothing is better than seeing them so confident every year and their dreams get shattered year in and year out. I'm from south jersey also. I'll be there with my Crabtree jersey. Anyone else going???

I wish I could go. Tickets are so expensive. Do you have an extra ticket?

Philly looks dangerous, but that doesn't mean we cannot beat them!

Taking no respect away from Philly, but they 'literally' hung in with a mediocre New York Giants team lacking the level of offensive weapons we have (Philly gets shredded on the sort of post-routes Vernon Davis has been making a season-career of this year), and Philly beat up on the Giants offensively because New York has absolutely no answer at every defensive-back position!

Again, I'm not taking anything away from a talented/motivated 2009 Eagles team, but the 49ers are also a very talented team playing with nothing to lose... and that makes us more dangerous than them.

If we can win this game we can win out, and even if we don't make the playoffs (but still win out), I'm going to be more proud of this team than I have ever been since 2002!
The Raiders beat the Eagles.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

this
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

this

that
Share 49ersWebzone