LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Shahn32:
Is anyone here going to the seattle game this weekend?

Me! my family and i have season tickets to the 9ers and they wanted to take me to an away game since i've never been to one on the road..We live just south of Fresno, CA and we're flying up there on friday..
I want to be excited but like some of us said in 2006. The 9ers are like the fat gf who gives extremely good head every now and then. At the end of the day you still have a fat gf. I feel like this fat gf is finally on the tread mill but she's only been @ the gym a couple weeks now. Will she keep going or go back to her fat ways?

Hmm i dunno. Cant get too happy. Still excited but nervous. As long as we dont lay an egg in Seattle and we STICK to this aggressive game plan we should be good.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I want to be excited but like some of us said in 2006. The 9ers are like the fat gf who gives extremely good head every now and then. At the end of the day you still have a fat gf. I feel like this fat gf is finally on the tread mill but she's only been @ the gym a couple weeks now. Will she keep going or go back to her fat ways?

Hmm i dunno. Cant get too happy. Still excited but nervous. As long as we dont lay an egg in Seattle and we STICK to this aggressive game plan we should be good.

Fat girls give the best head b/c they are always hungry
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
6-6 ready for a Monday night showdown at the Stick?

I think so!

this has to happen!!

Man, I hope so. It has been a long time since the Niners have played a game with as much at stake as that one would have. And on MNF to boot. But have to take care of business versus the Hawks first.

very good analogy lol
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

very good analogy lol

was bout to post the same thing
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

very good analogy lol

Damn it, so true!
Originally posted by tohara3:

very good analogy lol

Damn it, so true!

why is he making fun of my fat girlfriend

HAHAHAHAHA SO THAT MAKES 49ERS FANS CHUBBY CHASERS!! HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Originally posted by Dajanksta:

wrong...fat girls give the best head beacause Patrick Willis tells them to

Originally posted by Dajanksta:

"Big girls do more stuff." Love that line from Role Models...hehe...
Originally posted by tohara3:

very good analogy lol

Damn it, so true!

3 TDs in a game = good head from the fat girl

Seeing our offense in the spread = your fat girlfriend doing a good job on the treadmill.

Seeing us run up the middle and passing 7 times in one half = catching your gf eating twinkies @ 1am.

49ers have been my fat girlfriend since 2003. She looked BOMB from 1981-2002. Then she exploded in 2003-2004 and lost a little weight in 06...blew up again in 07...maintained in 08....dieted down a little beginning of this year...then went to Atlanta and got fat again....and is now finally back on track.

Like I said...we'll see.
I think if we shut down there wr's down alone we could have a very good chance at winning
Share 49ersWebzone