LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Another must-win game. This time, if we lose, consider the season over.

It's already over. We not finishing any better than 7-9. Don't you people look at the schedule?

Yes, and that's the reason we have hope.

Sorry, I have hope too. Just frustrated at how things are playing out. Go Niners!

Who isn't? Nobody likes losing. We've been losing for 6.5 seasons now. It's extremely frustrating. I was upset at work all day, and then when I got home, me and my GF got into an argument. I'm sick and tired of losing. My GF says I'm spoiled because I should be happy that we have 5 rings. I'm sick and tired of hearing about our 5 rings. I was practically in pampers when we won those 5 rings. We need a new damn ring.

A little advice from another die hard Niner fan. Don't let a stupid thing like a football game f@ck up your personal life, it's not worth it. I used to react that way after a loss and my family would hide from me. It's just a game, treat it that way.

Thanks luv49ers
we got this!!!!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Everything that happened in the Titan game...just learn from it & move on. Cause now more than ever this season....we NEED to win this one.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Everything that happened in the Titan game...just learn from it & move on. Cause now more than ever this season....we NEED to win this one.

Very true. Let's beat those bears till they are hairless.

[ Edited by taney71 on Nov 9, 2009 at 19:47:05 ]
Any word on Tommie Harris? Will he play this week?
We can't afford to lose anymore, this is it....

Let's see how the team responds
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Nes49:

Very true. Let's beat those bears till they are hairless.

haha ew what the f**k
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by calinig4life:
lets kick some bears ass!!!!

& start nate like everyone else says

i'm not opposed to that

You guys make me laugh .....

Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:

i'm not opposed to that

What does the webzone always think that if we change the QB the team will get better in all areas? Now if Nate Davis was a offensive linemen I'd be down with it or a good cover corner. Maybe even a pass rusher.

i'm not opposed to that

What does the webzone always think that if we change the QB the team will get better in all areas? Now if Nate Davis was a offensive linemen I'd be down with it or a good cover corner. Maybe even a pass rusher.

Can Davis return kicks and punts? Maybe the Niners could draft Tebow to do that.

i'm not opposed to that

Agree , one week it is play this QB next week this QB . It is a shame that they are so many paper thin 49er fans that post here .
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Another must-win game. This time, if we lose, consider the season over.

It's already over. We not finishing any better than 7-9. Don't you people look at the schedule?

Yes, and that's the reason we have hope.

Sorry, I have hope too. Just frustrated at how things are playing out. Go Niners!

Who isn't? Nobody likes losing. We've been losing for 6.5 seasons now. It's extremely frustrating. I was upset at work all day, and then when I got home, me and my GF got into an argument. I'm sick and tired of losing. My GF says I'm spoiled because I should be happy that we have 5 rings. I'm sick and tired of hearing about our 5 rings. I was practically in pampers when we won those 5 rings. We need a new damn ring.

A little advice from another die hard Niner fan. Don't let a stupid thing like a football game f@ck up your personal life, it's not worth it. I used to react that way after a loss and my family would hide from me. It's just a game, treat it that way.

Its not just a game, its a part of life
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
i need some vagina. the niner season is over.

get it during halftime bro like the rest of us
Share 49ersWebzone