There are 591 users in the forums
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 9)
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:20 PM
- 9erStorm
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 7,299
Thanks for the heads up. I don't even have to watch the game now since I know we will win. Cool. I am going to the movies instead.
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:21 PM
- longtime49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 666
At this point, I'll believe it only when I see it.








Nov 8, 2009 at 7:21 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,297
hooray!
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:21 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
with our luck, Jay Cutler will look like Joe Montana and Devin Hester will look like Jerry Rice.
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:22 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,529
dont tell me show me
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:22 PM
- jprchrds
- Veteran
- Posts: 338
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
today's game was a must. thursdays game is to see if alex smith is gunna stay as the starter. if he plays bad again, its time t put davis in
yeah right throw a rookie in with our offensive line!!!
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:23 PM
- jprchrds
- Veteran
- Posts: 338
hopefully cutler is drunk like he always is
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:24 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:24 PM
- DaFaro49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,569
Originally posted by jcs:Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
This Thursday, Me and a bunch of buddies will be going to a local Buffalo Wild Wings location..in Chicago! I will be rocking my 49ers Frank Gore Jersey as they are wearing their forte and urlacher jerseys!
I have talked so much trash, but I am confident that the 49ers will pull it off!
Its a must , if we want to make the playoffs!
LETS GO NINERSSSSSSSSSSS
It's one thing to be loosing to Indy or Minn or even Atl but the Lowly Titans...The bears scare me...
Guys, ive watched all 8 bears games! they are pathetic! we have to stuff the run and victory is ours! easy sad as done
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:25 PM
- maximill15
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,734
Originally posted by jrg:
were gonna get worked on National TV
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:25 PM
- longtime49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 666
I am picking Chicago this week. I hope my pick will turn out to be wrong.
However, until this team can SHOW ME a win, I find myself unable to believe in it.




However, until this team can SHOW ME a win, I find myself unable to believe in it.




Nov 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM
- fanmusclecars
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,222
Niners have this game in the bag. 4-5 here we come!!!
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:27 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,529
two embarrassing home losses in a row
I doubt the 49ers let a 3rd one happen
21-20 bears
I doubt the 49ers let a 3rd one happen
21-20 bears
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:28 PM
- battletowin
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,507
anyone know what rank the bears defense have?
and defense against the pass?
and defense against the pass?
Nov 8, 2009 at 7:28 PM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
Today was a must for the playoffs. Thursday is a must for the Franchise. Everybody needs this one.