LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we need to go deep at least once a half. I don't think we did at all against the colts. I'm talking, fly pattern, shoot the ball 50 yards in the air deep. IF it's a jump ball, advantage Crabtree. Do it!

A-f**kING-GREED. BUNCH OF PANSIES. THROW THE BALL DEEP TO CRABTREE, I HAVE NO DOUBT HE'LL CATCH IT OR GET A PI CALL. DO IT!
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Nothing is certain, but this game should end the three game losing streak.

No doubt in my mind this is a must win game. I don't care who runs the ball for Tennessee or who throws the ball for Tenessee or if their head coach feels like a winner with a Colts jersey on we need to win this game.

Not just win this game we need to crush this opponent from the start to the end of the game. Tennessee is a lousy team and if we lose this game we don't even deserve to win the West or even mention the word playoffs.

Enough is enough, it's time to bed the kids to bed and get ready for a short week of practice for the next victim. No one for the rest of the year will come into our house and leave with a victory. Are you listening Arizona?

SF-31 Tenn-3.
Oh s**t, first Home game for Crabtree... AND Alex Smith for 2 years. Woot!
The Titans are not a lousy team. They lost a couple games and completely lost the momentum of the season. They had no heart under Collins before Young took over. We cannot give this team a chance to revive itself. We have to come out smoking. This team kinda scares me. They aren't as bad as their record and I hope the 49ers come out treating this like a big game because it is. But contain Chris Johnson and I see the Niners really running away with this one.
Originally posted by Method:

I'm telling you man, the crowd will be pumped. We need to feed off the energy.
Originally posted by Method:

[ Edited by BETTERDAYZ9ERS on Nov 3, 2009 at 13:47:23 ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
This game will be the start of the Niners win streak to the playoffs!

Book it.

that's what I'm thinking.

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - W
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals - W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

Wow! This is too tempting...can't let myself fall for this much optimism, at least as yet.
As they say, one game at a time...we need to beat the Titans to be in the race. I hope no one under-estimates our challenge this wknd.
I don't underestimate other teams, but we're going to win this game. -We have the talent, and our offense (regardless of injuries) is heading into the right direction, that it would just be stupid for us to not bag a home win!

-We almost f**king beat the Texans, and the f**kING COLTS, so there's no way in hell we fold over for a team trying to fight out of a lost season!

These guys know that the chips are on the line now, we're going to beat the Titans and Bears back-to-back at home (there's just too much at stake, and we just have more talent than both those teams).
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
The Titans are not a lousy team. They lost a couple games and completely lost the momentum of the season. They had no heart under Collins before Young took over. We cannot give this team a chance to revive itself. We have to come out smoking. This team kinda scares me. They aren't as bad as their record and I hope the 49ers come out treating this like a big game because it is. But contain Chris Johnson and I see the Niners really running away with this one.

Calling them lousy does not mean you over look them.
The Titans scare me because
1. they have the potential to be great
2. they have nothing to lose

I just hope that we don't sleep on them. I'm fully expecting a good solid win.

-9fA

Originally posted by 49ersking:
Originally posted by verb1der:
This game will be the start of the Niners win streak to the playoffs!

Book it.

that's what I'm thinking.

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - W
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals - W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

Wow! This is too tempting...can't let myself fall for this much optimism, at least as yet.
As they say, one game at a time...we need to beat the Titans to be in the race. I hope no one under-estimates our challenge this wknd.

I see three games that we can lose Bears, Pack and Eagles where the others are very winnable games.

I really thought that AZ was going to kill the Panthers and their loss is a huge bonus! Really! We were expected to lose to Indy anyway so we are still one game out at 3-4...yipeee our division sucks!

I expect our last two games to mean a ticket to the playoffs. The Lions and then Rams. Nice! While we get the Rams, they have to end it with GB!

Me likey our chances still!
f**k the titans
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the titans
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
The Titans scare me because
1. they have the potential to be great
2. they have nothing to lose

I just hope that we don't sleep on them. I'm fully expecting a good solid win.

-9fA

and they just got back two key players in their D..Finnegan and someone else. Oh yeah and VY is at QB, sure he sucked before but we have a brand new QB also who also sucked before.

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Nov 3, 2009 at 14:02:14 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the titans
Share 49ersWebzone