LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Titans forum:

Tennessee will put up a good fight, it will be interesting to see how VY handles this defense, and if CJ can school Mr. Patrick Willis.

I think Cort-Dawg will grab a ball or two from Alex Smith, and the D-line will get to him.

Frank Gore will be contained.

I would think Finnegan will be matched up against Crabtree. I'd like to see how he does.

Against the Colts he was matched up against rookie corners so this game will be a better indication of how good he really is.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I would think Finnegan will be matched up against Crabtree. I'd like to see how he does.

Against the Colts he was matched up against rookie corners so this game will be a better indication of how good he really is.

-9fA

Crabtree, in his 2nd game, goes for 81 yds. I wonder when was it last that a WR on our team crossed the 81 yd mark in a game.
This guy seems to be getting better with each game.
for some reason this game really scares me
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

Jimmy Raye scares me
Originally posted by 49ersking:

-9fA

Crabtree, in his 2nd game, goes for 81 yds. I wonder when was it last that a WR on our team crossed the 81 yd mark in a game.
This guy seems to be getting better with each game.

a TD or two this sunday. Guaranteed!!!!
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

so did the rams game. nuff said.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Smith should light their pass defense up. I want 4 offensive TDs in this game. and I'm confident we can contain their running game.

If we're truly going to transition into more of a passing team this game is a great game to show what we can do. Smith has done well against an ok D in Houston and a top 10 D in Indy so I'm expecting a big game from our QB.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This is a MUST WIN game if we have any chance at the playoffs. Sing and all his playoff talk better get this W. Its time for Sing to "Don't tell us, show us".

-9fA

I think it's generally known that this kid is going to be very good.

He will get better every game. More experience can only help him.

Somebody should show this to Singletary & the rest of the team
more inspiration to whoop sum a$$ this sunday

Johnson yapping at the mouth!!!!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

That is verbal diarrhea at its finest right there.

Just remember Chris the Niners are not going to let you run for 80 yards let alone 228.

The road to your so-called 'playoff run' goes through San Francisco and Vince Young is your quarterback.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Somebody should show this to Singletary & the rest of the team
more inspiration to whoop sum a$$ this sunday

Wow.....well....we'll just see about that.......
bulletin material!
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Titans forum:

Tennessee will put up a good fight, it will be interesting to see how VY handles this defense, and if CJ can school Mr. Patrick Willis.

I think Cort-Dawg will grab a ball or two from Alex Smith, and the D-line will get to him.

Frank Gore will be contained.

I would agree on most of that. Neither of us are built to get any style points.

I think VY will do some stupid things but make some plays as well. Alex will do well, but not fantastic. Our OL will play like they always do - so yes, Frank will probably be contained.

Our D will stomp their O. Willis will school their entire stable of backs.

This game will be ugly - unless Alex throws 35+ passes.
Share 49ersWebzone