if coffee can't do well off of that then,
, that defense should make him look like a baller
There are 623 users in the forums
, that defense should make him look like a baller
Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by mcbaes72:Originally posted by chimp914:
I want a blowout to make up for this week.
3-1!!!
Me, too! 56-3 would work.
With Mr. conservative calling the plays, we will never see 50 points.
Originally posted by teeohh:
rams have given up a lot of yards, avg 148 per game
if coffee can't do well off of that then,, that defense should make him look like a baller
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Obviously, no team should be overlooked...but I think we'll be 3-1, the Rams are really bad.
What would be of interest is how the offense plays? Do we make some/any changes since the last game? are we still relying on our defense to finish up?
Excluding what's on paper, how talented and capable are our WRs? Coffee gets more reps, so that will be interesting as well.
Originally posted by King49er:
Never count a Division Rival out, no matter how bad they are
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Man this game can't come any sooner...i just can't get that favre play out of my head! does anyone know where i can get one of those f**k the rams shirt?
Originally posted by mcbaes72:Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by mcbaes72:Originally posted by chimp914:
I want a blowout to make up for this week.
3-1!!!
Me, too! 56-3 would work.
With Mr. conservative calling the plays, we will never see 50 points.
You're correct, I considered that, too. Initially, I thought of wanting 35-3, but throw in some defensive TDs (i.e. fumbles, INTs) for good measure and there's our 56 pts.