There are 185 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zozell:
Just like Coach Singletary says... he enjoys a win on Sunday, then on Monday it's back to work... I think the same goes for a loss...

It will be a long plane ride home, and it will still sting tomorrow... but come Tuesday, this game will be an example to our team. A spark that will ignite the rest of our season... starting with the OBSOLUTE OBLITERATION of the Rams...

I think Coach Singletary will prepare the team as if it is a playoff game. We will not look past them, or underestimate them. We will go into this game laser focused and ready to KILL! Please understand how pissed off our players are at this loss. A close loss stings alot more than a loss that you had no chance of winning. Victory was on their tongues. Yes they were tasting it.

They will KILL the Rams...

I hope we don't take them lightly, though. They're 0-3 and will be hungry for a win.
It should be a blowout. Then again they almost beat us with a team that quit 13 weeks earlier in the season. Division games tend to play out like a little closer than it should be.
Originally posted by Pogity:
Anybody hear anything about Bulger's injury?

I hope Bulger plays.. Historically the 49ers have a bad habit of making back-up QB's look like Hall of Famers... Nope.. Give me the starting QB... Marc Bulger come on down...
If I was the Rams, I'd just ask for a forfeit loss.
I'll be in sec.5 row.B and I wanna see alot of TD's come my way.
Coffee & VD should do lots of damage and hopfully we get Morgan going insted of Brucee !
Originally posted by chimp914:
I want a blowout to make up for this week.

3-1!!!

Me, too! 56-3 would work.
I am just hoping we don't have a hangover from the loss. I feel we should dominate, but we definitely can't take them lightly
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I am just hoping we don't have a hangover from the loss. I feel we should dominate, but we definitely can't take them lightly

this, i hope that wasnt a crushing loss that messes with the players heads.

HOpefully it messes with the coaches heads, and they get their heads out of their asses, and call a better game.
I watched the Rams yesterday against the Packers and they didn't look as bad as I thought they would. They have a very strong D at times and Steven Jackson looked good at times too. Bulger didn't look particularly good and Kyle Boller was his old self after his first two series - very hot and then unimpressive. I wouldn't overlook the Rams. They are better than most people think and division games are always tough. The 9ers should win this game, but it's not going to be a cake walk.
[ Edited by fzrdave on Sep 28, 2009 at 9:05 AM ]

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by chimp914:
I want a blowout to make up for this week.

3-1!!!

Me, too! 56-3 would work.

With Mr. conservative calling the plays, we will never see 50 points.
How's Chris Long doing?
hey last yr after that heart breaking loss on monday night in zona we followed it up with a beat down of the rams at the stick. were much improved and they still suck, with that i expect a complete ass whooping of the same sorry rams
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Right now, the Rams game should have more meaning than the Vikings. We barely lost to a SB contender at the last seconds.

If we put a dominant show against the Rams, we would be undefeated against our divisional rivals.
Share 49ersWebzone