There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Bulger might have torn his rotator cuff. I can't see Boller beating us.
Bulger might have a torn rotator cuff injury and they have a ton of other injuries to key members of their team.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/28/bulger-has-rotator-cuff-injury/
the rams actually played with the Packers for a while, boller played okay, remember they still have jackson at RB, so I hope we dont over look this team and think its an automatic win
Originally posted by valrod33:
the rams actually played with the Packers for a while, boller played okay, remember they still have jackson at RB, so I hope we dont over look this team and think its an automatic win

we need to give some playing time for Sheets
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Bulger might have a torn rotator cuff injury and they have a ton of other injuries to key members of their team.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/28/bulger-has-rotator-cuff-injury/

damn could be season ending, he won't play on sunday
oops
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 28, 2009 at 9:56 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erman5692:

why?
I will be there to watch the massacre!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Mark Roman whored himself out to 31 teams and no one wanted him. He hasn't done anything for us besides being in plays made by the OTHER team.

Why in the hell is he even getting THIS much playing time? Seriously, I have no problem with our run run run in the last drive as it drained the teams timeouts. I don't have a problem with prevent because there was VERY little time remaining and the last thing we want is to blitz, get it picked up and allow a 1-on-1 jump ball.

What I DO have a problem is with some idiot who is in a prevent defense for a reason relaxes for a split second and says "Oh s**t!" as soon as Favre rifles a ball from 35 yards back only to misjudge the ball as he so often does and allow a toe tipper catch. Man, Roman has NO game awareness. I have seen Clements catch a jumping receiver and throw him out of bounds. Roman is no Clements and would have never though of trying to push the receiver out of bounds or even making contact with the receiver as soon as the ball got there.

There is a reason why Roman was passed up by 31 teams. Why the hell does he keep playing for ours AND getting time on the field?

Roman is the Biggest Liability on our team... if Curtis Taylor the ROOK was in there for that play... he woulda laid some wood on the receiver and knocked him out of bounds... i'm confident of that...

why?

Cause Gore isnt going to play, Glenn Coffee cant do s**t, and I'd hate to rely on M. Robinson to be the head of our running game!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

why?

Cause Gore isnt going to play, Glenn Coffee cant do s**t, and I'd hate to rely on M. Robinson to be the head of our running game!

Coffee did a serviceable job, and id rather have the ball in M-Robs hands instead of Sheets. If Sheets gets called up he is not gonna get playing time. he will be used in special teams and emergency situtation if coffee and robinson get hurt. do you really think Sheets would get called up and leap frog Robinson on the depth chart?
I will be there for this game!!!!
i cant wait, my first game in over three years!!!!!
Is it possible to just whoop on the Rams today? This week is gonna be so damn long especially after what happened yesterday. Maybe coach could just fly the guys over to St. Louis and we just kick their ass on their practice field.

why?

Coffee did a serviceable job, and id rather have the ball in M-Robs hands instead of Sheets. If Sheets gets called up he is not gonna get playing time. he will be used in special teams and emergency situtation if coffee and robinson get hurt. do you really think Sheets would get called up and leap frog Robinson on the depth chart?

Serviceable?? Here are his stats so far:

......... Att...Yds...Avg
Week1: 1,,, 0,, , , 0
Week2: 9,,, 13,, 1.4
Week3: 25,, 54,, 2.2

If that is "serviceable" then lets bring DeShaun back!! You asked "Why" and these stats show why.

why?

Serviceable?? Here are his stats so far:

......... Att...Yds...Avg
Week1: 1,,, 0,, , , 0
Week2: 9,,, 13,, 1.4
Week3: 25,, 54,, 2.2

If that is "serviceable" then lets bring DeShaun back!! You asked "Why" and these stats show why.

let me show you Kory Sheets stats

week 1- 0 yards
weeks 2- 0 yards
week 3- 0 yards

there is a reason he is on the practice squad, and thats because Coffee and Robinson are better, Look im not a huge fan of Coffee but he is a better RB.