There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

• B650
  • Veteran
SF 27 STL 13.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go Niners, go!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by zozell:
If we have our 12th man on the field with us again.... WE GOT THIS!!! lol

LOL, that was hilarious.

haha when did this happen? whys birdie laying him out?

In the 2nd game we played last year, the come back game. The back ran right into the ref and got laid out. Classic stuff!
I almost feel sorry for the Rams.....

No not really. I'm not overlooking them but we are going to be putting on a "hit" clinic on them. I know our players can't wait to let out some frustration.

Watching game film of last week should do the trick.
We're playing the worse team in the NFL. The Rams this year are worse than the Lions were last year. We are going to completely destroy them.
I don't know about you guys but I believe this is going to be our statement game. I believe for us as a team to make a statement we need to blow out the Rams. I believe if we do and especially after a loss really will help us develop as a better team if we blow them out which I hope it happens.
yes. if it's a close game, I'll be very disappointed. I'm looking for the type of win we had last year against the lions.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yes. if it's a close game, I'll be very disappointed. I'm looking for the type of win we had last year against the lions.

No doubt the blow out will show us that this team is for real this year. If it's a close game it's gonna be a long year. I'm hoping for the blow out!
I feel sorry for the lambs...our boys are going to be pissed! Go Niners
If Kyle Boller ends up getting the start...
I hope the niners arent overlooking the rams like some posters are
Originally posted by valrod33:

after the loss to Minn, I'm sure the players can't wait to get out there against the rams.

I don't think that's the case. When you are superior team you have to crush your opponent. Good teams that are good teams will do that. Singletary keeps this team very humble. Watch the rage get unleashed at the stick this Sunday.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
after the loss to Minn, I'm sure the players can't wait to get out there against the rams.

i hope the players want to vent the frustration from the vikings game on the rams. im hoping for like 45-7 here.
The rams are going to have 94 yards of total offense