LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
WR Poor Rams Lose Top Wideout

we have been burned by no names before

you don't have to remind me of that, thats for sure

Sorry,

Just trying to point out that the Rams are desperate as Hell and will do anything possible to win this game. Cant take anything lightly
Does anyone know what the lambs are saying after our loss?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by zozell:
If we have our 12th man on the field with us again.... WE GOT THIS!!! lol

LOL, that was hilarious.

haha when did this happen? whys birdie laying him out?
  • JC49
  • Veteran
Everybody go to the Rams site and tell them we're comin' for them!!!

[ Edited by JC49 on Sep 28, 2009 at 6:32 PM ]
Score prediction, 49ers win 34-13.
I hope we don't overlook the Rams. 3 wins in the division to start the year is big.
Singletary won't allow this team to fail twice...book it
  • MadManManny32
  • Info N/A
seahawks killed the lambs..
im predicting...
SF 41 STL 3
POW!!!!
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I hope we don't overlook the Rams. 3 wins in the division to start the year is big.

if nolan were still the coach i'd be worried. but it seems like the samurai's got it under control.
I've got a bad feeling about this Rams game (or just maybe just a lingering bad aftertaste).

I really hope 49ers aren't foolish about this game. They need to be riding high for Atlanta.
[ Edited by IDontGetNaked on Sep 28, 2009 at 9:10 PM ]

Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
I've got a bad feeling about this Rams game (or just maybe just a lingering bad aftertaste).

I really hope 49ers aren't foolish about this game. They need to be riding high for Atlanta.

Every one of our DB's can hang with all of their WR's. They have hands down the easiest DL we have faced so far. S Jax is a monster but he's the only guy that worries me on the whole offense. Yes, having Gore out sucks but aside from those 2 long runs he hasn't put up much else. This will be a good experience for Coffee to be the feature back. Vernon and Hill should be able to get into some kind of rhythm again. Sing wont take this game halfheartedly, neither will the players.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Every one of our DB's can hang with all of their WR's. They have hands down the easiest DL we have faced so far. S Jax is a monster but he's the only guy that worries me on the whole offense. Yes, having Gore out sucks but aside from those 2 long runs he hasn't put up much else. This will be a good experience for Coffee to be the feature back. Vernon and Hill should be able to get into some kind of rhythm again. Sing wont take this game halfheartedly, neither will the players.

As long as Coffee isn't a fumble artist, we should be fine with him
Originally posted by jreff22:

As long as Coffee isn't a fumble artist, we should be fine with him

Actually, the biggest thing that impressed me about Coffee during the pre-season was his vice-like grip on the football, during/after each play.
  • Mex49
Bulger is out for sure, on NFL network
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Mex49:
Bulger is out for sure, on NFL network

We need to kill their QB competition before it happens and embarrass Boller. Make their vision of the #1 overall pick even clearer for them.
Share 49ersWebzone