
If we win this game, watch out!!
There are 491 users in the forums

Originally posted by maximill15:
AP vs. THE WILLIS pt 2!! This could be a very low scoring game, where shaun hill might be forced to do more than we'd normally want him to do!!! Lets home Morgan, bruce and VD can get open and quickly!! As for Frank vs the williams wall ....
If we win this game, watch out!!
Originally posted by King49er:Originally posted by maximill15:
AP vs. THE WILLIS pt 2!! This could be a very low scoring game, where shaun hill might be forced to do more than we'd normally want him to do!!! Lets home Morgan, bruce and VD can get open and quickly!! As for Frank vs the williams wall ....
If we win this game, watch out!!
49ers 3-0, sounds good to me
Originally posted by PTulini:
There is also a new potential "X-Factor" coming into this game.
![]()
![]()
![]()
#81- Brandon Jones
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by Mex49:
3-0 is going to feel so nice. It makes me
all warm and fuzzy inside
in that case, just call it 4-0
Originally posted by teeohh:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by Mex49:
3-0 is going to feel so nice. It makes me
all warm and fuzzy inside
in that case, just call it 4-0
seriously, we're gonna pwn the rams
Originally posted by backontop:Originally posted by teeohh:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by Mex49:
3-0 is going to feel so nice. It makes me
all warm and fuzzy inside
in that case, just call it 4-0
seriously, we're gonna pwn the rams
I started thinking about going 4-0 and got that warm and fuzzie feeling. Then I realized it was because I jizzed in my pants.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:Originally posted by backontop:Originally posted by teeohh:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by Mex49:
3-0 is going to feel so nice. It makes me
all warm and fuzzy inside
in that case, just call it 4-0
seriously, we're gonna pwn the rams
I started thinking about going 4-0 and got that warm and fuzzie feeling. Then I realized it was because I jizzed in my pants.
After Gore had that second run yesterday I had jizzed my pants and I made a face like dude from snl.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
We are going to stack the box against them and they are going to do the same thing against us.
Who ever has a better running game will win. Unless Favre gets all pick-happy then it will be us for sure.
Originally posted by darkknight49:Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:Originally posted by backontop:Originally posted by teeohh:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by Mex49:
3-0 is going to feel so nice. It makes me
all warm and fuzzy inside
in that case, just call it 4-0
seriously, we're gonna pwn the rams
I started thinking about going 4-0 and got that warm and fuzzie feeling. Then I realized it was because I jizzed in my pants.
After Gore had that second run yesterday I had jizzed my pants and I made a face like dude from snl.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:Originally posted by darkknight49:Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:Originally posted by backontop:Originally posted by teeohh:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by Mex49:
3-0 is going to feel so nice. It makes me
all warm and fuzzy inside
in that case, just call it 4-0
seriously, we're gonna pwn the rams
I started thinking about going 4-0 and got that warm and fuzzie feeling. Then I realized it was because I jizzed in my pants.
After Gore had that second run yesterday I had jizzed my pants and I made a face like dude from snl.
LOL that's the one