LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
really nervous about this game. AP and their d-line scares me, but i really think favre breaks down this game and throws a couple INT's after trying to make plays he simply cannot. agreed this will be a great test for the 9ers

GO 9ers !

At the same time, the Lions put a sh*t loan of heat on Farve. The Lions, man. I say let's f*ck him up, and I think we can do it.
If our secondary plays like they did against boldin,Fitzgerald,burleson, and houshmanzada, than I like our chances against the rookie receivers on the vikes. They're going to have to beat us with the run which we play well.If we get some production out of hill and control the clock.... 3-0 baby!
I'm gonna keep saying it....Vikings are overrated.

ADP, and that's it.

I would be way more scared of a team like New Orleans. All of their skill players can score from anywhere, and Brees is a Niner killer...but that's besides my point.

This Sunday Niners go 3-0.

PS - but I sure hope the Niners players dont have the same attitude as me. lol
[ Edited by verb1der on Sep 21, 2009 at 8:57 PM ]
someone has to really convince me. cuz i just don't see how we're gonna win this game.
Let's just hope our linebackers take all the right angles on Sunday...as we don't have too much linebacking speed. AP will break the ankles of Spikes, Parys, and Manny.

If they somehow get a G in on Pwilly's face...it could get ugly quick.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Sep 21, 2009 at 9:17 PM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Let's just hope our linebackers take all the right angles on Sunday...as we don't have too much linebacking speed. AP will break the ankles of Spikes, Parys, and Manny.

Combine Numbers
Adrian Peterson 4.4
Manny Lawson 4.43
Patrick Willis 4.49....ran 4.38 at his pro day

I'm pretty sure both Manny and Willis can keep up with AP
Originally posted by jreff22:

Combine Numbers
Adrian Peterson 4.4
Manny Lawson 4.43

unless he gets one on one with them oin space, than you can throw those numbers out the window
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Combine Numbers
Adrian Peterson 4.4
Manny Lawson 4.43

Why would Willis and Lawson need to keep up with Peterson when they will be stopping Peterson dead in his tracks.
i got faith in us, we have a good linebacking crew that he would have to get past, then we have corners that aren't afraid to hit
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Didn't Hiil shred about the same Vikes 2 years ago at the end of the season in like his 2nd start?

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Combine Numbers
Adrian Peterson 4.4
Manny Lawson 4.43

Why would Willis and Lawson need to keep up with Peterson when they will be stopping Peterson dead in his tracks.

exactly. we have plenty of capable people on defense. all our LB's are big enough to take him out, even our DB's are physical enough to take him down if need be. i dont think peterson is as scary as most of you think, we had him in check last year when we played them
this is going to be an interesting game, because for the past few seasons, i've thought that the niners played most like the vikings. meh @ qb, great rb, young above average receiving core, solid TE, and great D

gonna be a great game
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I doubt it. They freeze him in carbonite after every game. He has no idea what's going on.

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
this is going to be an interesting game, because for the past few seasons, i've thought that the niners played most like the vikings. meh @ qb, great rb, young above average receiving core, solid TE, and great D

gonna be a great game

issac bruce is like 50

A little fun & games from our friends at PurplePride.org . . . 49er look-a-like thread

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php/topic,53330.0.html
Share 49ersWebzone